sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
My name is Rosty and I'm going to help you with your log.
1) Please download HijackThis from here
.Save it to a permanent folder (such as C:\HJT).Next, open HijackThis, and select Do a system scan and save a logfile
.A Notepad document will open. Please post the contents of that document.
2) You said that you've used MBAM already, please open MBAM and go ot hte tab "updates" and click on it.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process , if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
3) Please change your password for Yahoo. A good password consists of numbers and letters (at least 8) and is not your date of birth or something else.