- Use Alt-PrtScr keys to capture only the selected window.
- Use PrtScr key alone to capture the entire screen
- The image will be put on the clipboard.
Save it to a file
- Open Paint.exe
- Paste the image into it. (Ctrl-V)
- Save as .png file. Give it a name that describes it like 'error.png'
- Edit it if you want to trim it or put marks like arrows on it.
Attach it to a post.
- Post should be open in Add Reply.
- Go to the end of your text.
- Click the 'Click To Attach Files' button
- Find the file you made and click 'Open'
- Click 'Add to Post' link which will appear on the right.