#1 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,544 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:57 PM

SPAM morons...

This forum is visible only to a limited number of people and all Moderators are instantly notified when someone posts to it, so the life span of your SPAM messages is usually measured in seconds... If you wish to waste your time posting garbage here, that is your choice, just be aware that it will do you absolutely no good... Since you are appartently too stupid to get honest work, I am guessing this will not get through to your miniscule brains, but I figured it was worth telling you anyway...

Here's hoping you all experience chronic and extremely painful conditions that cripple your hands in the near future... Have a miserable day that is equal in quality to your morals....
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#2 cnm

cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,279 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:04 PM

Trouble is, most of them are probably bots and can't read. :grrr:

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here
UNITE

#3 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,544 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:26 PM

Based on the stuff they post, even the ones that aren't bots don't seem to be able to read... :evilgrin:
Budfred

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#4 Guest_Mike (no, not that one)_*

Guest_Mike (no, not that one)_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

Based on the stuff they post, even the ones that aren't bots don't seem to be able to read... :evilgrin:

I was just wondering - what happened to Mike? No news at all, even nothing in the forums (but I'm still looking...)

#5 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,544 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:24 PM

There are a number of posts in the forum addressing that question and there is no new news...
Budfred

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button