SSVICHOSST.exe---> virus identified as autoit.ak\au

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 omarbd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I was recently trying to find out a tool to remove this "autoit" virus\malware when i bumped into this site and i thought mayb this is the right place to sort my problems.

Ok, here i go:
1. Is there any removal tools available for this malware? Usually i get rid of this by formatting and reinstalling + updated antiviral software installation. But for instance if i get infected while being offguard thn i gotta repeat the process again.
2. I think i read one of the topics which dealt with this situation "trojan and keylogger from nhatquanglan11.exe" , posted on 25th April, 07 by sirsycott and was closed on 24th May, 07 by Angelfire777- was any sort of remedy found?
3. Is there any way this malware can infect the MBR of a HD and render it useless? coz i've seen hd crash right aftr (nt immediately bt aftr a week or two) the appearance of this malware

I hope i've been able to state my problems clearly. However, i'm open to any furthr clarifications if required. I also hav the malware files (with the extensions chnged) in my computer and will upload if required.

Please read our Forum FAQ in order to find out what info we need (HijackThislog) so we can help you.

Edited by miekiemoes, 01 June 2007 - 11:41 AM.

#2 SWI Support Robot

SWI Support Robot

Helper robot

• SWI Bot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

Welcome to SWI. We apologize for the delay; our helpers have been very busy.
If you have not received help after 3 days, please CLICK HERE, and post a link to your log and the date it was originally posted.

Thank you for your patience.

[this is an automated reply]
This is an automated message. It does not count as help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button