PScanner++ can help you

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pippodio

pippodio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:23 AM

hello to all, I wanted to invite the users of this forum, to try my PScanner++ software in order to clean up the PC from much trash. PScanner++ is totally freeware.

http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-1

Happy for helping you

:wave:

#2 cnm

cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,317 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

We don't permit advertising in this forum, and this seems like advertising even though it is free. SWI knows nothing about this software. Try at your own risk.

The link doesn't work anyway - download.com says

NOT FOUND.

We can't seem to find the page you're requesting. If you know the name of the download you're looking for, please search for it here:

I guess it was removed.

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here
UNITE

#3 pippodio

pippodio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

We don't permit advertising in this forum, and this seems like advertising even though it is free. SWI knows nothing about this software. Try at your own risk.

NOT FOUND.

We can't seem to find the page you're requesting. If you know the name of the download you're looking for, please search for it here:

I guess it was removed.

I don't have nothing to sell, and the link is good.
PScanner++ help me always but it still does not have a site :whistle:

...in any case, execuse me for the disturb...

:thumbup:

#4 kvirus

kvirus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

NOT FOUND.

I guess it was removed.

I don't have nothing to sell, and the link is good.
PScanner++ help me always but it still does not have a site :whistle:

...in any case, execuse me for the disturb...

Let me try it. Thanks. :thumbup:

#5 kvirus

kvirus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

Pcscanner running error

on my machine ( xp home sp2 )

Attached Thumbnails

• pcscanner_error.jpg

#6 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,305 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:10 AM

kvirus,

Since you quoted the earlier response that said: "We don't permit advertising in this forum, and this seems like advertising even though it is free.", it is clear you know the policy and yet your signature suggests that advertising is the main reason you are here... Please tone down the ad or I will remove it and you may be removed as well...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#7 kvirus

kvirus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:14 AM

kvirus,

Since you quoted the earlier response that said: "We don't permit advertising in this forum, and this seems like advertising even though it is free.", it is clear you know the policy and yet your signature suggests that advertising is the main reason you are here... Please tone down the ad or I will remove it and you may be removed as well...

Ok.

#8 pippodio

pippodio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

In your case, I think that problem is unicode. PScanner++ does not support unicode, so parsing functions can fail.
Otherwise, you have an autorun program that not match any my parsing rule :unsure:

if you want, we can try to find it :scratchhead:

#9 hornet777

hornet777

Forum Deity

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

I'm not sure what "Search hidden packed files, services, and processes..." means, lacking any more infor than is available here or at DL.com; maybe its just a demo to show how not to write code, or that we are being two-timed by a pair of scammers... <sigh>

I really wish coders would develop some social skills that would enable them to be able to present their ware, its functions and all, its some cogent manner that a non-technical user could comprehend: the best software in the world sits on a shelf if no one else knows what it does (and the only bug-free kind I have ever seen was a... roll of solder!).
After all is invested in correctness, then how does it stand with truth?

#10 pippodio

pippodio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:47 AM

What you say is true but, generally, I have very few free time. I'm a technician and I developed PScanner++ to speed up my works. I develop my software for hobbie.

I will make a guide, first or later... :oops:

However, I think that a non technical user cannot understand Hijacker's report or to distinguish between a good or bad packed file, so PScanner++ can help them little (NOW).

#11 pippodio

pippodio

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

In PScanner++ v1.6.1.0 I have implemented 'IFEO' in Hijacker. This control is not present on HijackThis but it's very useful.

Some recently virus uses this technic to lock EXPLORER.EXE and IEXPLORER.EXE. The result is a desktop without icons or anything. Only Task Manager can be loaded with CTRL-ALT-CANC and so launch other application except Explorer and Iexplorer that respond with an 'access denied' error.

In this circumstance the solution is this:

1) Load Task Manager (CTRL-ALT-CANC) and execute PScanner++ v1.6.1.0 or later
2) Click on Hijacker TAB
3) Check and Fix 'IFEO' items
4) Reboot

Edited by pippodio, 24 August 2007 - 06:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button