• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 SnoWhiteSally

SnoWhiteSally

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

Hiya,
Has anyone had this infect their computer? When it comes to viruses and Trojans on my system I freak out, so I'd really appreciate some help. I hope this is the correct thread to post this in.

I currently use Zone Alarm Security Suite and this is what they found and quarentined.

http://img230.images...ntivirusls4.jpg

I deleted them from quarentine, ran the scan again and they were gone... but they all come back once I reboot.

I am now trying something called Sophos Anti Virus, someone said it's great for Trojans like this.

Anyone able to help me?

Thanks

Please read our Forum FAQ in order to find out what info we need (HijackThislog) so we can help you.

Edited by miekiemoes, 10 June 2007 - 04:32 PM.

#2 SWI Support Robot

SWI Support Robot

Helper robot

• SWI Bot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,520 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

Welcome to SWI. We apologize for the delay; our helpers have been very busy.
If you have not received help after 3 days, please CLICK HERE, and post a link to your log and the date it was originally posted.

Thank you for your patience.

[this is an automated reply]
This is an automated message. It does not count as help.

#3 Chancellor

Chancellor

Forum Deity

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:27 AM

Hello and welcome to SWI :)

I am sorry to read that you are having problems with your computer, but don't worry, I am sure we can help you to solve them here.

In order to give you the best possible advice I will need to see a log from HijackThis. So, before we go any further, please follow this link and download version 1.99.1. http://www.spywarein.../HijackThis.exe

Once you have done that, save it to a convenient permanent folder such as C:\HJT\; then select the option in HijackThis to "Do a system scan and save a logfile".

Then please post your log into this thread using the Posted Image button and I will be happy to take a look at it for you.

:)
Chancellor

Please consider a donation to help Support SWI
Malware Complaints - Report them here and fight back!
Member of ASAP Since 2006 (Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals)
Please read the FAQ and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?".

#4 Chancellor

Chancellor

Forum Deity

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:21 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please tell the moderating team by replying here with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Chancellor

Please consider a donation to help Support SWI
Malware Complaints - Report them here and fight back!
Member of ASAP Since 2006 (Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals)
Please read the FAQ and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button