Just a Howdy and a Question?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IndigoRed

IndigoRed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

G'day all, I'm IndigoRed and am new to this forum. I'm presently in training at Malware Removal University, and since much knowledge I'm learning there comes from here (as well as the other good MR boards out there) it only makes sense I join up here and enter this fray.
Question though, if I'm in training at MRU, does that preclude me joining training here? What is the policies amongst the communities on this?
If I'm allowed to only train at one location at a time, (in my case, at MRU) is there a way I can have access to your private forums for research?
Cheers to you all! It's good to see familiar faces here, and always glad to make new friends!

Edited by IndigoRed, 10 June 2007 - 10:51 PM.

The Speed of Light is Nothing Compared to Money in My Wallet...

I'm training at Malware Removal University

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,252 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

G'day all, I'm IndigoRed and am new to this forum. I'm presently in training at Malware Removal University, and since much knowledge I'm learning there comes from here (as well as the other good MR boards out there) it only makes sense I join up here and enter this fray.
Question though, if I'm in training at MRU, does that preclude me joining training here? What is the policies amongst the communities on this?
If I'm allowed to only train at one location at a time, (in my case, at MRU) is there a way I can have access to your private forums for research?
Cheers to you all! It's good to see familiar faces here, and always glad to make new friends!

A lot of malware fighters have trained at multiple sites and there is no problem with that at all... Our Trainees have access to most of the important material we have here and you would have access to that if you enroll in Boot Camp... There are other ways to get access as well, but that is the one most suited to the level you are at now... See this topic about enrolling in Boot Camp:

http://forums.spywar...hp?showtopic=34

And welcome to SWI!! :wave:
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:27 AM

Welcome IndigoRed, hope you enjoy your stay.

jedi :wave:
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button