• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chronika

chronika

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:36 PM

Hello....

I have been trying to fix our computer for DAYS. I've downloaded all kinds of get rid of it spyware/adware crap, nothing works. I can't even get onto yahoo.... I can set ANYTHING else as my home page but not yahoo... this is what I get when I try to open my browser:

C:\Documents and Settings\Mom\Local Settings\Temp\Vga 64 stupid.htm#http://www.yahoo.com/

I have spybot search and destroy and also ran cwshredder and also everyother thing on the internet that says it will take care of the problem....

Maybe its me, because honestly, I'm completely stumped. I've never had this problem until I got DSL. *yadda*yadda*yadda*

Can someone PLEASE help me. I'll need like someone to hold my hand or something. I've tried to log onto the chatroom... I've been running mIRC for YEARS, but I keep getting "unable to resolve server" ARRRGGGGHHHHHH PLEASE help.

If someone could post back or msg me or send me an email, PLEASE.

I run yahoo messenger, misschronika, my email is Email address removed. Its not a good idea to post your email address in an open forum.

HELP! :techsupport:

#2 chronika

chronika

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:45 PM

Whups, sorry, made it to the chatroom..... 'twas me putting stuff in the wrong fields.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button