• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canoeingkidd

Encarta Reference Library 2003

3 posts in this topic

Is there anyone out there familar with Encarta?

Edit: They are running Windows XP Home

My grandparents have Encarta Reference Library 2003 on their computer. Used to work fine but suddenly stopped showing anything in the content window except the atlas. Still shows the menu bars and article list. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but to no effect. I have even tried my 2004 version on it - doesn't work. If anyone needs anymore information such as HijackThis log etc. I will post it as soon as I get back to their house.

I appreciate any replies no matter how unlikely they are to work. :D

:gah: <<< How I feel while working on my grandparents computer.

Edited by canoeingkidd

there system free of spyware?viruses?

defraged any time this year?

what other recent soft ware was added?

a hijack log might just becalled for. post it in proper forum with an explanation of what you have done so far. also look in device manager to see if every things fine there.

all there windoz updates been done?

Edited by wawadave

I had to delete some files in the "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application data" folders.

I'm assuming they were corrupt and the uninstaller did not work properly? :question:

I'm going to post a HiJackThis log in the PC Troubleshooting forum anyway as soon as I get a chance.

Maybe I'll be able to check it myself soon. :D

Edited by canoeingkidd