Nando Are you out there?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hyamie

hyamie

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 10:11 PM

Nando, I have tried what you said but still no joy. I have run hijack this again and here is my log. Do I need to do anything else after I have hijack this remove those offending files? Sorry for being a pain. If you could help that would be beaut. If you're ever in Australia you'll have a place to stay. Thanks. :p Down under signing out.

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,305 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 10:47 PM

hyamie,

I you read the info I linked in your other thread, you will see that nando is simply another member like yourself... The infection you have is one that the experts are working on fixing and it is very resistant... It is unlikely that any member without more resources will be able to fix this since some of the best spyware experts haven't gotten there yet. If you look around the forums, you will see many proposed fixes which may work for a while, but this thing keeps returning... If you have some patience, a qualified Helper will be along to help when this gets sorted out...

In the meanwhile, please don't start new threads asking for help... It is confusing and just means that the experts have to take time out to clean things up rather than help with logs....
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button