• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Celina

adware.iefeats

2 posts in this topic

my AV program finds this on my computer and tells me its a trojan i ran Ad-Aware Spy bot search and destroy Trojan Hunter and all of them say im clean but im constantly getting pop ups a friend of mine has tryed to help me get rid of it i have gone into safe mode deleted many programs that my AV says are the problem but they just keep comeing back my browser keeps changeing to res://iepyp.dll/index.html#96676 my AV program told me how to remove the reg key but when i tryed there was nothing in the folder if you need any more info please feel free to ask i really hate adware i did not even have the ability to stop this from downloading onto my computer also it takes a while for windows to boot up from the blue screen right before desktop is that caused by norton which i just installed or because of this adware?

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7

Scan saved at 11:03:04 PM, on 6/25/2004

Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntik.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\appne32.exe

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\OPScan.exe

C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\iepyp.dll/sp.html#96676

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = res://iepyp.dll/index.html#96676

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = res://iepyp.dll/index.html#96676

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINDOWS\iepyp.dll/sp.html#96676

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = res://iepyp.dll/index.html#96676

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINDOWS\iepyp.dll/sp.html#96676

O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F322AB0B-621C-11A3-B1AE-7A7FC2B40350} - C:\WINDOWS\mfcms.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioHQ] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\AudioHQ\AHQTB.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 3.9\THGuard.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [appne32.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\appne32.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [ntik.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntik.exe

O9 - Extra button: AIM (HKLM)

O12 - Plugin for ¸æq: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll

Edited by Celina

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0