• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glyrion

Can't run HijackThis or CWShredder

4 posts in this topic

I've been hicjked today and I tried everything I could to remove the spyware. I used both adaware and spysweeper and now my IE is not hijacked anymore. But to make sure I wanted to try HijackThis but I can't actually open it. First things first, when I try to download it, it says that I can't save it on my disk. If I try to open it from the browser, nothing happens. Same thing with CWShredder. If they're on zip format it just says that it can't open it from the temporary internet folder or can't save it on disk. However, I was able to download adaware and other stuff so I'm suspecting it's another spyware giving me all these headaches. Does anyone have a clue of what I could do?

I tried that WWWcool search fix ( the execute that's suppose to clear the baddy out) but it didn't find anything and I still have the problem. Spybot S&D doesn't work either. Please help :(

Edited by Glyrion

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0