• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
munqy

Unable to remove spyware

2 posts in this topic

I have alot of things running in my computers memory that prevent me from deleting the required files through spybot, ad aware and a host of other programs.

my start up conisist of these programs

the ones i'm unsure of are under windows current version

SiSUSBrg location: C:\windows\SiSUSBrg.exe

id53 location: C:\windows\id53.exe

bxxs5 location: RunDLL32.exe C:\windows\bxxs5.dll, DLLRun

all are located in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\Currentversion\run

my comp is currently infected with the DSO exploit, Bookedspace and GigaTechSuper Bar - all of which i cannot seem to remove using spybot.

SVCHOST.exe - is the name of 5 programs running under different user names and taking up alot of memory usage. Also i have zone alarm running which currently blocks these files from accessign the internet

zdablpu.exe , webinstall,

but these files i'm unsure about

its titled generic host process for win32 services and its titles svchost.exe c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe

Run a DLL as an app , C:\windows\system32\RUNDLL32.exe

Any help on these items will be highly appreciated.

thanx in advance

It has been a pleasure to help you :)

The problems here look to be resolved or the "Helper" has requested that the thread be closed, so I will close it. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team an email with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.