• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 neilcharlton

neilcharlton

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:49 AM

http://www.neuber.co...ager/index.html
Its an advanced task man program . Its just sorted all my problems , that the spy scanners did not pick up !
I used every scanner on the market .
I would highly recommend it

#2 rosso_acido

rosso_acido

Earl of Mysterious Briefcases

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:33 AM

I don't know about this one. From the info on the site I gather it's not freeware.

I'm using CodeStuff Starter which does exactly the same job and it's free. :)

R. :wave:
I am the iron anchor.

#3 ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert

Typical User

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:00 AM

Neilcharlton,
I downloaded and installed this software.
It's a pity that I can't get the English version of this software.
I got the Dutch version on both download sites without having the choice.

Although my first language is Dutch, I never use the Dutch version of any software.
I always use the English version, because I'm used to the English computer vocabulary.

Frankly, I can't imagine a computer world without English and most translations in Dutch are confusing me and make me often laugh.

I also have other reasons :
- many softwares don't have a Dutch version
- you get faster upgrades in English
- sometimes I read "for English versions only" which excludes the "Dutch versions"
So I will try to get the English version later.
Maybe I have to change some settings in my Windows to fool the automatic language choice in order to get the English version.

In my opinion "Neuber Software" took the wrong decision to choose the language automatically for the user, without asking first.
ErikAlbert

Edited by ErikAlbert, 26 June 2004 - 11:01 AM.

ErikAlbert
Simplicity is always brilliant.

#4 ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert

Typical User

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:21 AM

rosso_acido,
I will download your suggestion too. I love the word "freeware" especially when it concerns protection software of any kind.

Personally, I consider the whole Malware World as a waste of time, talent and money. All that trouble which finally results in NOTHING.
ErikAlbert
Simplicity is always brilliant.

#5 rosso_acido

rosso_acido

Earl of Mysterious Briefcases

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:44 PM

I love the word "freeware" especially when it concerns protection software of any kind.

Me too. :) All protection I'm currently using on both my PCs is freeware (including the Antiviruses). I'm very reluctant to resort to non-legit methods of acquiring commercial software, so I pay for what I can afford (and have no other choice) and look for free products or free/home/personal versions of commercial products for the rest - provided they're also adware-free or make an "ethical" use of adware (like the Opera browser, for instance).

Personally, I consider the whole Malware World as a waste of time, talent and money. All that trouble which finally results in NOTHING.

Well, as much as I hate malware in general :gack: I'm sometimes forced to wonder (I won't say "admire", because it's got a positive sense by definition) at the inventiveness of people who write it. As you say, a huge waste of talent... :(

Best,
R. :wave:
I am the iron anchor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button