• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spy Games

Signs that computer is being monitored?

3 posts in this topic

Other than your anti-spyware programs and anti virus programs, what signs should I look for that my computer activity is being monitored? Will the IP show up in my firewall program? Are there any definitive ways to know 100% for sure whether or not something is up, especially if the anti spyware programs can't find the hidden files?

Thanks.

If you're using a router, you can watch the lights on it to see if there's network port activity. If there is and you know nothing's updating, you're not using it, and no network apps are running... then you might have cause to be suspicious.

You also might want to read up on the command "netstat" and the more powerful "netstat -an."