• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lesterbsb

lesterbsb

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 02:10 PM

2 Problems:

1) everytime I open I.Explorer, it goes to a "home search" page (hosted somewhere) in my pc that calls some pop ups. Ive tried to clean it using every suggestion you gave, but after deleting the bugs, they turn to live again.
After cleaning using a sofware (and ive tried "only" 6 ones: spysweeper, spybot, spyhunter, spyaware, shredder and hijackthis), it apparentelly deletes. I open the browser normally once, but the second time and over it opens the addware site, with pop up from their creators trying to sell their anti-add/spyware sofwares.
The url address that appears browsers bar is: "res://scjrn.dll/index.html#27063"

2) there are 3 stuffs listed in my Program Files Add/Remove Tool:
a. Home Search Assistence
b. Search extender
c. Shopping Wizard

They cannot be uninstalled.

Hope some of you could help me fix this problem in spite of formating the machine.

Thanx,

Lester

Edited by lesterbsb, 27 June 2004 - 02:32 PM.

#2 lesterbsb

lesterbsb

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 07:25 PM

2 Problems:

1) everytime I open I.Explorer, it goes to a "home search" page (hosted somewhere) in my pc that calls some pop ups. Ive tried to clean it using every suggestion you gave, but after deleting the bugs, they turn to live again.
After cleaning using a sofware (and ive tried "only" 6 ones: spysweeper, spybot, spyhunter, spyaware, shredder and hijackthis), it apparentelly deletes. I open the browser normally once, but the second time and over it opens the addware site, with pop up from their creators trying to sell their anti-add/spyware sofwares.
The url address that appears browsers bar is: "res://scjrn.dll/index.html#27063"

2) there are 3 stuffs listed in my Program Files Add/Remove Tool:
a. Home Search Assistence
b. Search extender
c. Shopping Wizard

They cannot be uninstalled.

Hope some of you could help me fix this problem in spite of formating the machine.

Thanx,

Lester

:bounce:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button