Photo

Please Help Me Remove this Spyware Infecting My Com. Please.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 katie_kat

katie_kat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:45 AM

I lent my laptop to my friend and when he gave bak, it seems to work much slower and there are two pop ups keep coming out like every 4 or 5 mins. :blush:

One said my computer had been infected by Worm.Win32.Netsky and tells me to remove it.

Another one said, " Windows has detected an internet attempt.. Somebody's trying to infect your PC with spyware or harmful viruses. Run full system scan now to protect your PC from internet attacks, hijacking attempts and spyware! Click here to download spyware remover for total protection.'

Moreover, three new icons (Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, & Spyware and Malwore protection) appeared on my desktop and I can't delete them. Even if I delete them they are still there when I open my com next time. :scratchhead: Please help. If possible, I dun wanna format my com. Your help would be much appreciated.

Kat

Please read our Forum FAQ in order to find out what info we need (HijackThislog) so we can help you.

Edited by miekiemoes, 23 December 2007 - 02:56 AM.

#2 SWI Support Robot

SWI Support Robot

Helper robot

• SWI Bot
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,521 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:30 AM

Welcome to SWI. We apologize for the delay; our helpers have been very busy.
If you have not received help after 3 days, please CLICK HERE, and post a link to your log and the date it was originally posted.

Thank you for your patience.

[this is an automated reply]
This is an automated message. It does not count as help.

#3 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Expert

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,026 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:20 AM

Hi,

The forums are really busy, that explains why logs get behind. If you still need some help, please start with posting a new hijackthislog in this thread. Don't start with a new thread.
Then I'll take a look. :)
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow!---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see this topic for details.

#4 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Expert

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,026 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:41 AM

Since there is no feedback anymore, I assume this issue is resolved ... so, this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please tell the moderating team by replying here
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow!---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see this topic for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button