• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cardinal23

I know I shouldn't but ... I want to post THANKS!

2 posts in this topic

The wonderful advice in this forum led me to FindNFix, CWShredder, and wonderful people and extraordinary talent and information. The people who perpetrate this selfish, thoughless, sick activity have no power compared to the wonderful, bright, caring people who HELP instead of hinder and damage for small, selfish motives.

I KNOW I am misusing this forum to express these thanks but I am overcome with gratitude and awe about this phenomenal experiment in cooperation. G-d bless all who cooperate and help. To those who stoop to low levels for a few ill-gotten bucks - you don't know what you're missing. Kindness and true accomplishment are better that small, devious gains.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0