• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shady

If you're infected by belgiandip.net....

8 posts in this topic

Allright I've had experience with it many times. Whenever you open or close a browser this big blank pop up will come up from this site. IF YOU HAVE THIS DO THE FOLLOWING!

download ad-aware if you don't gave it you can get it here

Next run the program. It should find a bunch of files with the name "winpup" delete those. Winpup is the virus that has infected your computer. I'm not sure how you get it but i've had it 4 times already.

Only one problem, every time you shut down your computer the virus re names itself so you may have to wait a few days for it to go back to the winpup name. For some reason ad-aware can only detect winpup. You may also want to search for winpup32 on your computer to delete all files pertaining to it. glad to help.

I got his with belgiandip when it seemed new, maybe 5 or 6 months ago. I got it from newgrounds.com and haven't been back there since. I ended up doing a reformat to get rid of it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0