• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LarryLeonard

BHODemon 2.0 (Freeware) Beta Testers Needed!

11 posts in this topic

I'm the developer of BHODemon 1.0, and I'm currently working on version 2.0. It's been completely rewritten from scratch, and has several new features. It's still free, of course.

This board seems to have been very useful to people looking for help with BHOs, so I thought I'd ask your opinions/ideas for new features. The Beta can be downloaded at http://www.definitivesolutions.com/files/BHODemon20Setup.exe - it's not ready for general public consumption, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't publicize it outside of this community just yet. (But if someone does, I can live with that, too.)

So, let me know what you think of it (posted on this thread, or at BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com), and if you have any questions about how it's supposed to work, or there are things I haven't explained clearly, or you see something that could be made better.

Thanks!

Larry Leonard

Definitive Solutions, Inc.

www.DefinitiveSolutions.com

BHODemon@DefinitiveSolutions.com

Edited by LarryLeonard

Larry,

Sorry, mate, but your link is not working. Don't you just hate the way Forum software decides to set up the links sometimes with ... in the middle.

For anyone trying to download BHODemon 2.0 as per Larry's invitation, try the following full link.

http://www.definitivesolutions.com/files/BHODemon20Setup.exe

That's pretty slick. Is it monitoring for new BHOs in real time now? What does it do if it detects one?

That's pretty slick. Is it monitoring for new BHOs in real time now? What does it do if it detects one?

Yup. It pops a message box telling you that something has changed.

Actually, that mesage box doesn't tell you as much as I would like... future versions may provide more details...

Larry:

I have been using your programme for several weeks now - it is excellent and thanks for the work involved in developing it.

I particularly like:

-its like SpywareBlaster in that it tells you when a change has occured.

- it rates the BHO

- BHO's can be enabled or disabled

- its small

-opening, reviewing and returning it to the tray is a snap

Great work - thanks