• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slatherson

newest version of firefox?

3 posts in this topic

Thinking of making the move from IE to firefox. I've been to thier site and read a bit, and have done searches on this site as well. I'm still a little confused about what is the lastest version? The web site has version 0.9.1 Is this different from 0.9 RC? I've seen talk on here about version 1.7, where does this fall?

I want to get the lastest and greatest, what am I looking for? Also heard talk about something new in the near future (might have been an old post, cant remember) should I wait for it (whatever "IT" is)?

Thanks for the help!!!

S

no more thinking about it . . . make the move!

9.1 is the latest and is great!

1.7 refers to mozilla, the full featured browser.

u no u can have as many browsers as u like. Firefox is the way . . . leave the dark side! :lol:

Thinking of making the move from IE to firefox. I've been to thier site and read a bit, and have done searches on this site as well. I'm still a little confused about what is the lastest version? The web site has version 0.9.1 Is this different from 0.9 RC? I've seen talk on here about version 1.7, where does this fall?

I want to get the lastest and greatest, what am I looking for? Also heard talk about something new in the near future (might have been an old post, cant remember) should I wait for it (whatever "IT" is)?

Thanks for the help!!!

S

RC stands for release candiate. 0.9 RC is the release candiate of 0.9 it is not considered as stable as the final 0.9. 0.9.1 was a special release to fix some of the problems in 0.9.

In other words 0.9.1 is the one you want ,being the most stable and newest firefox available. There are newer versions available but they might have problems.