• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjp65aa

i want to encrypt CDs

3 posts in this topic

I don't need to keep the FBI out, but just the kids. Any ideas for easy to use software?...

There is also Scramdisk, a free program that lets you create encrypted volume files and also Steganography (concealling data within an image). Select the Download page for the free program - Scramdisk v3.01R3c. The new one is called DriveCrypt, and you have to pay for that one. :(

Essentially, the file acts as a virtual hard drive, and can be used with CD's. You can create 'drives' larger than 1Gb if required. When the Volume file is mounted, any data contained within it is available. When dismounted the entire volume file is encrypted - so no need to mess around with encrypting individual files. Allows, for PW up to 256 characters and uses Blowfish encryption algorithm.

I use it at work for storing sensitive client data.

:wave: