Virus/Viruses real trouble need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 saiteris

saiteris

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:50 AM

Ok I was going In to xxx sites i will not lie ....to you so ok im going through pages suddenly boom a error box apears ure pc is beying invaded and stuff windows whants to do that and that i press yes they take to a page with a thing that u must register ..... my explorer becomes under control ....by a antivirus system by windos By the way im using Windows xp pro ....now my problems are some loose wiruses .....a hacker .....and many shit like wheres the time its like 3:49 VIRUS ALERT! when i go to my computer the hard drives are missing kaspersky shows some virus file which is pass protected oh what to do my pc is ruined......im in stress so i tipped crap HELP PLS!?

Ok I tried Doing kaspersky scan it foun Trojans ;invaders.
i used Super Anti-Spyware Found basicly the same and that my explorer is beying hijacked with the link of http://softwarerefer...=...6Ojg5&lid=2
kaspersky showed a message that there is a thing in c:/.....\ASAP(something like that not really sure) and that it is a virus and pwd protected ;i just did a full pc check with Kaspersky and didn't find anything i did a full check with anty spyware found a few deleted them Problem still exists

my problems are: Hijacked Explorer;when right click on my desktop and pres properties i get a message "Your System Administrator disabled the display control panel" when i got start>settings there is only one selection Taskbar And startmenu no control panel ; when i go to my computer no hard drives ; my time indicator is like 3:49VIRUS ALERT!

Please read the forum FAQ to see what we need to help you. Particularly the HijackThis log. I'm moving your topic to Malware Removal.

Edited by saiteris, 14 June 2008 - 09:02 AM.

#2 screen317

screen317

SWI Sentinel

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:20 AM

Hi,

We'll begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:
http://www.bleepingc...to-use-combofix
  • When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt log.

After that, please download HijackThis from here.

Save it to a permanent folder (such as C:\HJT).

Next, open HijackThis, and select Do a system scan and save a logfile.

A Notepad document will open. Please post the contents of that document.

-screen317

Edited by screen317, 16 June 2008 - 12:20 AM.

Please consider donating to help support the continued prompt and excellent services of this site.

#3 screen317

screen317

SWI Sentinel

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 06:46 PM

Are you with us saiteris??

Please consider donating to help support the continued prompt and excellent services of this site.

#4 screen317

screen317

SWI Sentinel

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:52 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please tell the moderating team by replying here with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else, please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button