• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGPhantom

PGPhantom - Away on Holiday

3 posts in this topic

As it is the Canada Day long weekend, my family and I are going camping for a break from everything and there are no computers in the campground and besides, even if I had a laptop with a sat link, I think my wife might strenuously object :D

To all those people that have open cases with me, I do apologize for leaving the cases unfinished (I tried to finish as many as possible before I left). Some of our faithful counterparts like LoPhatPhuud will be keeping an eye on my cases for me.

I look forward to helping you again starting Monday July 5th. To all the Canadians out there - Have an enjoyable Canada Day and to all - God bless.

Have yourself a lovely, well earned holiday. I want to know why Australia does not have such an extended holiday!

PGPhantom

Have an enjoyable, well deserved weekend and hurry back. The place will be overflowing without you here.

By the way, when are you going to tell everyone the secret to your success ? :p

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0