1 reply to this topic

#1 maxreturn

maxreturn

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 03:32 PM

I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Following is my original post:

http://www.spywarein...topic=10830&hl=

SUGGESTION: It's a little disconcerting to see how many folks seem to get a response very quickly and others languish for days/weeks. I know there is valid reason for this. Why not assign a number indicating degree of difficulty and then an estimated response time?

Best Regards
Chuck

#2 mjp65aa

mjp65aa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:17 PM

There are many reason some people might get help while others might not. Perhaps a helper is ready to help fix just one or two types of puter bugs, so they help those who they can, but stay away from those they are not qualified to help yet. That means you see people getting helped, but it is just what the volunteers who happen to be on the site can handle at that time. Some prolems are so tough and completely new, so one of the most advanced volunteers has to tackle the issue, once they do, they can spread the word and more helpers can help with that issue.

I honestly can't give you a opinion on your problem, but it looks like you have quite a few issues. IMO it is better that someone who is sure of what they doing helps you, rather than another person just giving it a shot. Most of the problems on this site can be fixed with a simple solution containing a few to several simple steps. But if people start downloading stuff, deleting things, chaging configurations, etc., this just adds to the problem, it doesnt solve it.

A finale note: I see that you have had a long wait, but i see many others who are waiting even longer. This CWS crap has caused a log jam.

I hope your wait is short, and good luck...
mjp65

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button