Hiding my IP from a web-based mmo site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 p1nkp0op

p1nkp0op

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hello, first off, i'm a newb in these stuffs, i read a few things about hiding IP but there's still something i'm not clear about. I'm looking for a solution that can help me to hide my IP from a site, but not for malicious purpose, it's just that game has a rule of only 1 account can be created for each person, which they can check by doing IP check. I want to create another account hopefully through these proxy stuffs, they cant find out any link with my current account. What i'm not sure is how? Do they know me by internal IP or external IP or what? Which way can help me to accomplish that, and can I still log in the normal way for 1 account, and another through proxy server at the same time from the same comp?

Hope i made myself clear, and thanks in advance.

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,402 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

So you are asking a site that focuses on helping people deal with criminals to help you cheat/break the rules of the site that you are using?? Did it occur to you that they might have a reason for that rule, involving the security of the site?? Online game sites have been major sources of malware attacks and other criminal behavior -- we will not support busting their security...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 cnm

cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,254 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:36 PM

Strange that you feel breaking the rules of the game is "not for malicious purpose". Honest players might disagree about that.

SpywareInfo Forum does not support cheats or hacks of any sort.

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here
UNITE

#4 p1nkp0op

p1nkp0op

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:32 PM

its just having to wait between battles, like most other web mmo, is boring, and i just want to have 2 characters so i can fill more time, but thanks anyway :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button