Malwarebytes and Hijack this problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mkp0122

Mkp0122

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

Hey my Malwarebytes and Hijack this will not open well HiJack this will not even install. I dont know what to do i just got a couple of emails saying that my wow account just got hacked and my comp is running slow and wont let me do a lot of things, any help?

#2 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Hi,

Reboot to Safe mode with networking:

Restart your computer and begin tapping the F8 key on your keyboard just before Windows starts to load. If done right a Windows Advanced Options menu will appear. Select the Safe Mode with networking option and press Enter.

Download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

Perform the following actions in Safe Mode.
  • Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Save the log. Restart normally and post that log in your next reply
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall

jedi
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

#3 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:24 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please tell the moderating team by replying here with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button