Has anyone tried deleteing IE explorer and reinsta
1 reply to this topic
Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:26 PM
Due to the time passed ...
- HijackThis ...
- Install/Unzip it into C:\HJT.
- Only run HijackThis from C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe. That way we can ensure that we have the backup files available in the event that they are needed.
- Run HijackThis, click on scan and wait for the scan to finish.
- The "Scan" button will change to "Save Log", click on it and simply press "Save" on the window that will appear.
- Notepad will open with a copy of the log.
- Click on "Edit" => "Select All".
- Click on "Edit" => "Copy". This will copy the contents of the Notepad instance to the clipboard.
- Please post your entire log here for analysis.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users