• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nick22

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:46 PM

hello, recently i looked for hijack this as my friend recommended it, but i am not able to access spywareinfo.com or doxdesk.com and i am curious. Its weird than i cannot access those sites but can access the spwareinfo forums? I can't download anything from spywareinfo.com. I have checked with spybot s&d, ad-aware and zerospyware and nothing was found. Any help would be much appericaiated, thanks. nick

#2 rwj25213

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:28 PM

I have a similar problem on my infected PC. I have no problem using my company web access. After deleting some left-overs from known Spyware (things that Ad-Aware and SpyBotSD did not feel were important) on my machine last night I was at least able to get into the www.spywareinfo.com page but still cannot download anything.

#3 roadrage

SWI Junkie

• Helper Trainee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:23 PM

Is there any comments that pop up when you try the URL or anything like 404 not found, I presume this is the link you went to.

I too had something like that happen, you could Post a little more info, like your Operating System type, someone will respond back to you, just be patient Thanxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button