• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick22

hiacked

3 posts in this topic

hello, recently i looked for hijack this as my friend recommended it, but i am not able to access spywareinfo.com or doxdesk.com and i am curious. Its weird than i cannot access those sites but can access the spwareinfo forums? I can't download anything from spywareinfo.com. I have checked with spybot s&d, ad-aware and zerospyware and nothing was found. Any help would be much appericaiated, thanks. nick

I have a similar problem on my infected PC. I have no problem using my company web access. After deleting some left-overs from known Spyware (things that Ad-Aware and SpyBotSD did not feel were important) on my machine last night I was at least able to get into the www.spywareinfo.com page but still cannot download anything.

Is there any comments that pop up when you try the URL or anything like 404 not found, I presume this is the link you went to.

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

I too had something like that happen, you could Post a little more info, like your Operating System type, someone will respond back to you, just be patient Thanxxx

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0