• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasper

What is this site about?

5 posts in this topic

Can some one tell me about this site. They send me E-mails even though I am not subscribed to them and I want to stop them. They are persistent.

Have tried unsubscribing to them to no avail.

hxxp://www.wepraisehim.com/prayers4soldiers.html

<a href="hxxp://www.wepraisehim.com/prayers4soldiers.html">Aol link</a>

:grrr::grrr::grrr:

(Edited to break links)

Edited by dave38

If you posted to the unsubscribe link, I'm afraid tha you just confirmed a "live" email address! Never, never, NEVER, respond to these messages. Your address will end up on yet another mailing list!

The only thing that anyone can do is filter their email.

I use Mailwasher, which is very effective. There are other applications for the job. A google search for "spam filters" should show some hits.

Oh shit!

what about ignoring it, such as deleting it and not opening it? will that work?

I have it blocked on Norton, but that stops me from contacting it, will that work?

I wish someone would nuke the b*******.

:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:

Well, it depends on who your ISP is on whether you can filter. If you use AOL, you're out of luck. Anything that downloads your mail to a client like Outlook or Eudora - use Mailwasher.

I use Pine client-side, and server-side I use SpamAssassin to eliminate spam. It also helps that I report spam-sending IPs to their ISPs and then point them to the disclaimer on the front page of tuxedojack.com.

Thank you for the replies.

I will look into the filtering aspect, but for now I have blocked it in Norton in the firewall so at least my computer cannot link up to it.