• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geves

plz help me with unknown spyware

2 posts in this topic

I'm new to these forums, and i have recently got some sort of spyware on my PC.

I have the following spyware removal programs:

Ad-aware, CWShredder, Hi-jack this, Spyware Blaster, Spybot S&D, Start up list, and kill2me.

Now Kill2me has found a virus called look2me, when i ask kill2me to get rid of it, it's back in seconds. and when i tried to manually get rid of it, none of the files listed were on my computer. So maybe this spyware is just disguised as this virus or i don't know, i can't figure it out.

Ad-aware has only found 1 running process, but after i upgraded it 2 days ago it found 51!!! all high risk. But it still returns

This virus shutdown my kazaa lite, notepad closes almost instantly. and changes my homepage to "res://ddnoy.dll/index.html#37049" which does not exist when i tried to type it in manually. Pop ups are frequent, it shut down my yahoo toolbar.

and Norton Anti-virus is not catching anything.

This virus is starting to get me very angry and i have no clue what else to do, my knowledge of computers and viruses is very limited. Any help would be appreciated. plz pardon any spelling errors.

thanks for your time.

Edited by geves

nevermind i'm pretty sure it's gone now thanks to rubber ducky's program.

if you guys have the same homepage just go here

http://www.ducky.atribune.org/

download it, reboot and enter safe mode by pressing f8 before windows starts

then run the program, and it should fix it.

THANKS AGIAN DUCKY!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0