• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamesharrison_

Context menu dll

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I recently installed a product "Interactive Organizer", needless to say i wasnt happy with it, and just when i thought the uninstall went smooth i now see an annoying context menu item from the product that i canot seem to remove.

When I try to delete the folder with 1 single file in it IoMenu.dll i get an error that access is denied, I checked to see if there were any processes running that may hinder this but couldnt find any. Also I could not find the Io context entry in the registry to delete (maybe im not looking in the right places?) although i did see the winzip context entries etc.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

When I try to delete the folder with 1 single file in it IoMenu.dll i get an error that access is denied, I checked to see if there were any processes running that may hinder this but couldnt find any.

James:

I did a Control-Alt-Delete and found that even after I'd uninstalled Interactive Organizer, it was still loaded into memory. So I shut down the process and found that I could then delete the offending .dll file.

Further, I found a little PC Mag utility called Context Edit that let me easily delete the Interactive Organizer reference that remained in my Windows Explorer | File menu.

Look for contextedit11.zip if you need to do the same.

Good luck.