• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chr1s

sndsrvc error

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

i reformatted my hard drive due to my comp being taken over by spyware etc,and

since i re installed windows me i get an sndsrvc error usually after about 10 mins.

i have a clean hijack log available from when i reformatted my hard drive .( 5 days ago)

Due to now being paranoid from past spyware probs i would like info on how to keep the pesky pests out of my pc.I used spybot and adaware to remove various spyware last time but they just couldnt stop the spies reinfesting me within seconds.

Ive read your faq page and i think this site is probably the easiest one to use from a noobs point of view

thanx

chris

Chris,

I don't see a thread where your problem is resolved. I have recently reformatted my hard drive, re-installed Windows/ME, and also upgraded from 2003 to 2004 version of Norton Systemworks Pro and Norton Internet Security Pro and have intermittent failures of SNDSRVC which is a component of Norton. Do you or anyone know for sure that this problem is user resolvable?

IndyLarry

:hmmm: