Supervisor Password Disabled

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ansh

Ansh

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 07:15 AM

I have a WINDOWS ME loaded on my computer. I disabled my supervisor password in set up and saved. Still on booting it wants user password. It didnt worked when I used my old password. my computer is not working. Please help me. :blush:

#2 thesh

thesh

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 04:52 PM

Try clicking cancel first if that doesnt work boot into safe mode with networking support if you can and then go here, Password help

#3 Ansh

Ansh

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:38 AM

Can you tell me how can i log into safe mode? The user password on power-on doesnt have option of canceling.

#4 Ansh

Ansh

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:55 PM

I have done it myself.

#5 thesh

thesh

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:09 PM

if its a power on password, A password before windows even starts then its in the bios of the machine, If this is the case you need to take the PC to a computer repair store so they can reset it for you.

#6 Ansh

Ansh

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:30 AM

Thanks for the advice Thesh. I opened the computer myself. I have done it alright. Password is reset. The problem now is the computer now dont boot from C: I have partition on my hard disk. It now reads from D: and loads a default OS: Windows 95 instead of WINDOWS Me previously installed. I dont have access to C: any more. How can I correct my problem? :gasp:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button