Server Busy Popup Issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 taytay12

taytay12

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

I recently just got three new pc parts into my computer yesterday (motherboard, CPU & graphics card).

And after a few restarts, I started receiving a 'Server Busy' popup right after my pc boots up and I'm unsure how to get rid of it as this is the first time of it happening to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,385 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:40 PM

If this is a malware issue, we will need you to read our Instructions and post logs - http://www.spywarein...showtopic=79038

However, when you installed the new motherboard, did you run the disk that came with it and install the ethernet adapters and other Internet related utilities??  That would be the first thing I would check...  If that was not the problem, please go ahead and post the requested logs and I will bow out of the topic...

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 Rocket Grannie

Rocket Grannie

SWI Australian Rebel

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please tell the moderating team by replying here with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
a94.gif

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see here for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of

Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!