• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
    • Budfred

UPDATE on Upgrade   02/07/2017

We were somewhat delayed on getting the upgrade done, but it looks like it will now be done in the next few days or possibly even later today.   There is one change coming with the new upgrade that may affect people when they log in. There will no longer be separate Usernames and Display Names. Your Display Name will now be the only name you have for the forum and, if you used your Username to log in, you will now need to use your Display Name. It is likely that everyone who visits after the upgrade will need to log in again, so please keep this in mind.   Update again - Feb 7 - We have completed the main part of the upgrade and we are working to tweak settings for the site.  It will probably take us a while, but we will eventually settle down to the way we want it.  In the meanwhile, your posts should be secure, but the look of the forum and some functions may change over time.
    • cnm

We backup daily at 9:00 PM Pacific Time   02/13/2017

You may notice the forum being unresponsive for a few minutes around 9:00 PM PST (11:00 PM CST, 5:00 AM GMT) while we back up the database.
    • cnm

Notifications blocked by Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, etc   02/14/2017

Our notifications are blocked by those mail servers. If you have email address at Hotmail, Hotmail.uk, etc etc then you will not get notifications and need to manually check for new replies. We recommend Gmail.   The notifications won't even be in your Spam folder - they just go down a black hole.
    • Budfred

PLEASE READ - Reversing upgrade   02/23/2017

We have found that this new upgrade is somewhat of a disaster.  We are finding lots of glitches in being able to post and administer the forum.  Additionally, there are new costs associated with the upgrade that we simply cannot afford.  As a result, we have decided to reverse course and go back to the previous version of our software.  Since this will involve restoring it from a backup, we will lose posts that have been added since January 30 or possibly even some before that.    If you started a topic during that time, we urge you to make backups of your posts and you will need to start the topics over again after the change.  You can simply paste the copies of your posts that you created at that point.    If you joined the forum this month, you will need to re-register since your membership will be lost along with the posts.  Since you have a concealed password, we cannot simply restore your membership for you.   We are going to backup as much as we can so that it will reduce inconvenience for our members.  Unfortunately we cannot back everything up since much will be incompatible with the old version of our software.  We apologize for the confusion and regret the need to do this even though it is not viable to continue with this version of the software.   We plan to begin the process tomorrow evening and, if it goes smoothly, we shouldn't be offline for very long.  However, since we have not done this before, we are not sure how smoothly it will go.  We ask your patience as we proceed.   EDIT: I have asked our hosting service to do the restore at 9 PM Central time and it looks like it will go forward at that time.  Please prepare whatever you need to prepare so that we can restore your topics when the forum is stable again.
Himi

Need to completely reset a computer without any (current) recovery tools

74 posts in this topic

I think some of the problem we are encountering has to do with the difference between the German and English language for some of these things...

Were you looking in the Windows features area or the main Programs and Features window when you were looking for the Gadget thing??

Look in Control Panel for Bluetooth - it sounds like you probably have Bluetooth in the computer and it is not set to connect with anything... My Win 7 computer is a desktop, so I don't have Bluetooth in it, but most laptops would... It would be used to connect you to other Bluetooth enabled devices...

Here is an article about the USB 2.0-CRW issue... http://www.serverhead.com/usb-2-0-crw-driver-issue-dell-lenovo-computers/

Here is an article about the message about installing the ATK driver: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-fix-on-loptop-asus-x53u-error-install/ccae8bf0-d8e9-495d-bcca-84e3743c496b?auth=1

I suspect the P4G issue is related to this...

It is a good idea to keep running Windows Update and Check Updates until it comes back clean a couple of times... Also, make sure it is set to check for updates to other programs as well as Windows...

You are probably right there... I looked in the area described in the howtogeek-website you had linked me before. I just checked again and there is something called (translated) "Platform for Windows-mini-applications". When I hover over it with my cursor, it says "Lets you use Windows-mini-applications on your desktop" and the box is checked. Maybe that's what I'm looking for? The sidebar is gone by now, so I have no way of knowing even if I uncheck the box, but I can try doing that and see if anything happens?

Well, I have Bluetooth listed in MSCONFIG-Autostart (twice, even!) and under my programs. I don't know what it is or what it is for and I've never used anything called that before. Is it a radio or something (since it said something about a local radio). I don't listen to the radio on my computer, so maybe I can uninstall it or at least kick it out of Autostart?

I installed the needed driver for the USB2.0-CRW thing! Still had it from my attempt with the ISO when I had downloaded everything from the ASUS website, so this was easy and it worked; the exclamation mark is gone!

And while typing this, the ATK package has finally finished its installation again. Okay, upon reboot, I now see a part of my sidebar back, the two error messages are indeed gone but ATK package is also back in the program list... what is this even for? You had told me I could uninstall it and actually, given how long the computer right now needed to boot, it was faster to just close all the error messages than to wait almost five minutes.

Windows Updates now come clean if I search for new ones - it tells me there's a single important one left and that's the Windows 10 thing and it can wait forever for me to install that. Not gonna happen. But there's nothing else anymore, no matter how often I let Windows check for new updates.

EDIT: I just decided to just try to turn the "Platform for Windows-mini-applications"-thing off and see what happens. Sidebar is gone again after another reboot! So it maybe indeed was that option? The computer still needs forever to boot, though.

Edited by Himi

Bluetooth is a protocol for letting various devices to communicate with one another... For example, when I get in my car and turn it on, it connects with my cell phone by Bluetooth so that I can make handsfree calls in my car... I could also connect it to a tablet, to earphones or to any number of other devices with Bluetooth... The headsets that people wear in their ears while walking around looking like they are talking to themselves is usually Bluetooth connected... So it can be helpful, but if you don't use it at all, you can disable it in your laptop...

From what I read about the ATK package, it does a lot of stuff, but it looked like most of it isn't needed... It appears from your experience that it was simply not cleanly uninstalled so that you kept getting those error messages... If it is interfering, you could uninstall it again and clean it up in the Registry - that does have some risk... Since I don't have direct experience with that ATK thing even though I have had a few ASUS devices, I am not really sure if it is needed or how to totally disable it... If it keeps causing a slow reboot, we probably need to look more closely at what it does and how to kill it...

Yeah, these are all things I don't have. I have no tablet, cellphone or microphone, haha. I just have my two laptops and they seem to communicate just fine using the network, so I really don't need that Bluetooth thing. Do I just kick it out of Autostart to disable it or do I/should I need to uninstall it completely?

I tried booting a few times now - both rebooting and also actually starting up the laptop - and the long loading time stays the same. The desktop appears as fast as it did before the ATK install, but the laptop then spends around 3-4 minute in heavy load, making starting anything else or just open folders extremely slow. And note there's none of my stuff on this laptop yet except for Avira. Here on my old laptop, I have several things like Skype in Autostart and it's still faster with finishing all it is supposed to load upon boot than my almost-clean, new one. Not sure why. Whatever ATK loads all the time is invisible to me; there is no visible thing around since the sidebar disappeared again and there's also no symbol in the taskbar or anything, so I have no idea what's going on.

It also says Windows is activated! And it does list a product ID, but I can't find it anywhere on my computer (on any of the stickers) or the packaging...

Get your Product ID

Download and run the ProduKey program from NirSoft

===

There is not malware on this compter.

If you want me to check what may still be installed and you want to remove, it please run the Farbar tool and post a fresh FRST log.

You need also to make sure the the Addition.txt check box (in the botton) is checked.

This will create a new Addition.txt file which I would also like to see.

You have Bluetooth hardware in the computer, so I would just disabled the software rather than trying to remove it... If you go into Control Panel, there is probably a setting for it there... If it isn't, you could look in Administrative Tools - Component Services - Services - then look for Bluetooth entries... I have Bluetooth Support Service on my Win 7 Desktop, but you may have more... Right click on what you find and select Properties... Choose to turn it off and to set for Manual so that it doesn't start up automatically again... If it is in Autostart, I suggest removing it from there...

ATK apparently installs a number of drivers, including the touchpad, hotkey, light sensor and so on... http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/ATK-Package-5811-program.aspx However, it is considered to be bloatware by some and that suggests that it isn't really needed... That page will urge you to download their program to remove it and I suggest that you don't do that... It lists what is in the package and you can decide whether you want to remove those pieces or the whole thing... Here is another discussion of dealing with the same stuff you are facing: http://superuser.com/questions/749960/how-to-uninstall-asus-atk-package - this is mostly about putting it back, but it may give you some clues about removing at least part of it... Some of the references I found suggest that it is intended for Win 8 and that could explain why it doesn't run well on your system... However, if it was part of a Win 7 package, that doesn't seem likely to be accurate... You might be able to download the specific drivers that you want from ASUS... If you do, you would need to completely uninstall ATK Package and then install the individual drivers... You could also go through Services (as described above) and individually disable automatic starting for the drivers that you don't normally use... That would allow you to keep the drivers and just not have them load each time you boot the computer...

Sorry for being gone yesterday! I'm definitely still interested in removing anything unneeded, so I will add the FRST logs at the end of the post.

I used the Product Key program and the product key displayed for Windows is completely different from the one the sticker at the bottom of the computer reads. That... is probably a bad thing, right?

As for ATK, the first link given gave me a 404 error, but I read the second one and it said there the ATK package is needed for the Fn keys. At least on my old computer here, I use the Fn keys a lot for brightness and to turn my wireless connection on and off, so if that's true, I need to keep it. ASUS only offers the full ATK package on their driver download site, I checked that. And, uh... I have no idea where the "Administrative Tools" are. I checked every section of the control panel and my start menu as well and I can find nothing called that (or something similiar). Hence I have no clue where to check for either Bluetooth (there's nothing in my control panel about it, but I have three folders in my start menu about Bluetooth, so I suppose I have a lot...) or the ATK things. Sorry that I'm so dumb! I googled to find the German translation for what the Administrative Tools are called in German and did get the translation, but I still can't find them anywhere in my control panel.

FRST logs:

Untersuchungsergebnis von Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version:05-11-2015
durchgeführt von Sheba (Administrator) auf HAKUGYOKUROU (07-11-2015 00:01:56)
Gestartet von C:\Users\Sheba\Desktop\Neuer Ordner
Geladene Profile: UpdatusUser & Sheba (Verfügbare Profile: UpdatusUser & Sheba)
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) Sprache: Deutsch (Deutschland)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Standard-Browser: IE)
Start-Modus: Normal
Anleitung für Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Prozesse (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) =================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird der Prozess geschlossen. Die Datei wird nicht verschoben.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxCUIService.exe
(ASUSTeK Computer Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\FBAgent.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wlanext.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\sched.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avguard.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files\ASUS\P4G\BatteryLife.exe
(Atheros Communications) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\BtvStack.exe
(Atheros Commnucations) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe
(ELAN Microelectronics Corp.) C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\InstantOn for NB\InsOnSrv.exe
(Atheros Commnucations) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AdminService.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\InstantOn for NB\InsOnWMI.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(ASUSTeK Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avgnt.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ACMON.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(ASUSTeK) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ACEngSvr.exe
(ASUS) C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(Intel® Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe
(Atheros) C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\Avira.ServiceHost.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\Avira.Systray.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\ATKOSD.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\WDC.exe
(Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avshadow.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe
(ELAN Microelectronics Corp.) C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrlHelper.exe
(ELAN Microelectronics Corp.) C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDGesture.exe
(ASUSTek Computer Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Media\DMedia.exe
(ASUS) C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxHK.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxTray.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe

==================== Registry (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ===========================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird der Registryeintrag auf den Standardwert zurückgesetzt oder entfernt. Die Datei wird nicht verschoben.)

HKLM\...\Run: [AtherosBtStack] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\BtvStack.exe [1014432 2011-12-29] (Atheros Communications)
HKLM\...\Run: [AthBtTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe [800416 2011-12-29] (Atheros Commnucations)
HKLM\...\Run: [ETDCtrl] => C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe [2661672 2012-02-19] (ELAN Microelectronics Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [932288 2010-11-16] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ASUSPRP] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\APRP\APRP.EXE [3331312 2012-02-24] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [uSB3MON] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe [291608 2012-02-27] (Intel Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Wireless Console 3] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe [2321072 2012-02-03] (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Avira SystrayStartTrigger] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\Avira.SystrayStartTrigger.exe [66320 2015-10-14] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [avgnt] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avgnt.exe [782520 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ATKOSD2] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe [328064 2012-09-14] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ATKMEDIA] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Media\DMedia.exe [178848 2012-07-17] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HControlUser] => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe [105016 2009-06-19] (ASUS)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: igfxdev.dll [X]
HKU\S-1-5-19\...\Run: [sidebar] => %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun
HKU\S-1-5-20\...\Run: [sidebar] => %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1000\...\Run: [sidebar] => %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\...\Run: [sidebar] => C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
AppInit_DLLs: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll => C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll [245872 2013-04-08] (NVIDIA Corporation)
AppInit_DLLs-x32: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll [201576 2013-04-08] (NVIDIA Corporation)

==================== Internet (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ====================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird der Eintrag entfernt oder auf den Standardwert zurückgesetzt, wenn es sich um einen Registryeintrag handelt.)

Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.2.1
Tcpip\..\Interfaces\{82CB53FE-5D4E-42D0-8208-7770DDA827AA}: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.2.1

Internet Explorer:
==================
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://asus.msn.com
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://asus.msn.com
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = hxxp://asus.msn.com
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = hxxp://asus.msn.com
SearchScopes: HKLM -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = hxxp://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=ASUTDF&pc=NP06&src=IE-SearchBox
SearchScopes: HKLM -> {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = hxxp://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=ASUTDF&pc=NP06&src=IE-SearchBox
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = hxxp://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=ASUTDF&pc=NP06&src=IE-SearchBox
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 -> {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = hxxp://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=ASUTDF&pc=NP06&src=IE-SearchBox
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001 -> {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
BHO-x32: Adobe PDF Link Helper -> {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2010-11-16] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
BHO-x32: CIESpeechBHO Class -> {8D10F6C4-0E01-4BD4-8601-11AC1FDF8126} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\IEPlugIn.dll [2011-12-29] (Atheros Commnucations)

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\QBTBfUqI.default
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll [Keine Datei]
FF Plugin-x32: @intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI ipt;version=2.0.59 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll [2012-01-06] (Intel Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI updater -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll [2012-01-06] (Intel Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.50401.0\npctrl.dll [2010-04-01] ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL [2010-03-24] (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll [Keine Datei]
FF Extension: Avira Browser Safety - C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\QBTBfUqI.default\Extensions\abs@avira.com [2015-10-31] [ist nicht signiert]

==================== Dienste (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ========================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird er aus der Registry entfernt. Die Datei wird nicht verschoben solange sie nicht separat aufgelistet wird.)

S2 AntiVirMailService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avmailc7.exe [932912 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\sched.exe [461672 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R2 AntiVirService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avguard.exe [461672 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
S2 AntiVirWebService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Antivirus\avwebg7.exe [1147720 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R2 ASUS InstantOn; C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\InstantOn for NB\InsOnSrv.exe [277120 2012-02-17] (ASUS)
R2 AtherosSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.exe [106144 2011-12-29] (Atheros Commnucations) [Datei ist nicht signiert]
R2 Avira.ServiceHost; C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Launcher\Avira.ServiceHost.exe [243968 2015-10-14] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R2 igfxCUIService1.0.0.0; C:\Windows\system32\igfxCUIService.exe [330136 2015-08-27] (Intel Corporation)
R2 Intel® ME Service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe [128280 2012-02-21] ()
R2 jhi_service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe [161560 2012-02-21] (Intel Corporation)
S3 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\mpsvc.dll [1011712 2013-05-27] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent; C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe [158880 2011-12-29] (Atheros) [Datei ist nicht signiert]

===================== Treiber (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ==========================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird er aus der Registry entfernt. Die Datei wird nicht verschoben solange sie nicht separat aufgelistet wird.)

S3 AsusVBus; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\AsusVBus.sys [35968 2011-12-21] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
S3 AsusVTouch; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\AsusVTouch.sys [16512 2011-11-08] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
R2 avgntflt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys [163544 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R1 avipbb; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys [141416 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R1 avkmgr; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avkmgr.sys [28600 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
R2 avnetflt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\avnetflt.sys [74952 2015-10-05] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
S3 ebdrv; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys [3286016 2009-06-10] (Broadcom Corporation)
R3 kbfiltr; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\kbfiltr.sys [15416 2009-07-20] ( )

==================== NetSvcs (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ===================

==================== Ein Monat: Erstellte Dateien und Ordner ========

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird die Datei/der Ordner verschoben.)

2015-11-06 23:40 - 2015-11-06 23:40 - 00000000 ___RD C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BT Devices
2015-11-05 03:00 - 2015-11-05 03:00 - 00000000 ___SD C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GWX
2015-11-05 03:00 - 2015-11-05 03:00 - 00000000 ___SD C:\Windows\system32\GWX
2015-11-04 23:03 - 2015-11-04 23:03 - 00002978 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\ATKOSD2
2015-11-04 22:54 - 2015-11-04 22:54 - 09887848 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RtsUVStoricon.dll
2015-11-04 22:54 - 2015-11-04 22:54 - 00313960 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rtsuvstor.sys
2015-11-04 22:54 - 2015-11-04 22:54 - 00017512 _____ (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\diskperf64.sys
2015-11-04 22:54 - 2015-11-04 22:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sda
2015-11-04 05:22 - 2014-06-27 03:08 - 02777088 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2015-11-04 05:22 - 2014-06-27 02:45 - 02285056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msmpeg2vdec.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 03168768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wucltux.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 02608128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 00696320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wuapi.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 00192512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wuwebv.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 00098816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wudriver.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 00037888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wups2.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:42 - 00036864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wups.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:41 - 00140288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:41 - 00091136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WinSetupUI.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:41 - 00037888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wuapp.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 19:41 - 00012288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wu.upgrade.ps.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 18:46 - 00566784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wuapi.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 18:46 - 00174080 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wuwebv.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 18:46 - 00093696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wudriver.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 18:46 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wups.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-10-20 18:45 - 00035328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wuapp.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-18 20:31 - 00391784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-18 19:58 - 00345688 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:48 - 25851904 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:36 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:36 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:22 - 00066560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:21 - 02886656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:21 - 00585728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:21 - 00417792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\html.iec
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:21 - 00088064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:21 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:14 - 00054784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:13 - 00034304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:10 - 00616960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:09 - 05990912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:08 - 00817664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:08 - 00814080 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:08 - 00144384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:08 - 00114688 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 05:01 - 00968704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:58 - 20357632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:58 - 00489984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:50 - 00077824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:46 - 00199680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:45 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:45 - 00092160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:43 - 00315392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:41 - 00152064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\occache.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:33 - 00504832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:33 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:32 - 00341504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\html.iec
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:32 - 00047616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:31 - 00262144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:31 - 00064000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:29 - 00801280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:29 - 00720896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:28 - 02279936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:28 - 01359360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:26 - 02126336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:26 - 00047104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:26 - 00030720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:24 - 00480256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:23 - 00115712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:22 - 14458368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:22 - 00663552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:22 - 00620032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:15 - 00416256 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:11 - 02487808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:10 - 00060416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:07 - 00168960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:06 - 00076288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:05 - 04527616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:05 - 00279040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 04:04 - 00130048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\occache.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:59 - 01546752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:58 - 12853760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:58 - 00230400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:56 - 00689152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:55 - 02052608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:55 - 01155072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:48 - 00800768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:37 - 02011136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:34 - 01311232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-09-16 03:32 - 00710144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:12 - 06131200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstscax.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:12 - 00856064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rdvidcrl.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:12 - 00053248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tsgqec.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:11 - 07077376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:11 - 01057792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdvidcrl.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-16 20:11 - 00062976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tsgqec.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-07-11 14:15 - 00429568 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wksprt.exe
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-06-09 19:03 - 03180544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpcorets.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-06-09 19:03 - 00016384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RdpGroupPolicyExtension.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2015-06-03 21:17 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpudd.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 03:03 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KBDYAK.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 03:03 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KBDTAT.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 03:03 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KBDRU1.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 03:03 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KBDBASH.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 03:03 - 00006656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KBDRU.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 02:31 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KBDYAK.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 02:31 - 00007168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KBDTAT.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 02:31 - 00006656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KBDRU1.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 02:31 - 00006656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KBDRU.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2014-07-09 02:31 - 00006656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KBDBASH.DLL
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2013-11-26 09:16 - 03419136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d2d1.dll
2015-11-04 05:21 - 2013-11-22 23:48 - 03928064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
2015-11-04 05:20 - 2014-12-11 18:47 - 00087040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TSWbPrxy.exe
2015-11-04 05:20 - 2012-02-11 07:36 - 00559104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
2015-11-04 05:20 - 2012-02-11 07:36 - 00067072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\splwow64.exe
2015-11-04 03:17 - 2015-11-04 03:17 - 00000144 _____ C:\Windows\system32\{A6D608F0-0BDE-491A-97AE-5C4B05D86E01}.bat
2015-11-04 01:22 - 2015-11-07 00:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Sheba\Desktop\Neuer Ordner
2015-11-04 01:19 - 2015-11-04 01:19 - 00029429 _____ C:\Users\Sheba\Desktop\dds.txt
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-07-30 19:06 - 02565120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10warp.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-07-30 19:06 - 01648128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-07-30 19:06 - 01180160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-07-30 18:57 - 01987584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10warp.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-07-30 18:57 - 01251328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DWrite.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-02-04 04:16 - 00465920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WMPhoto.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-02-04 03:54 - 00417792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WMPhoto.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 01424896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2015-11-03 22:36 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 01230848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecs.dll
2015-11-03 22:22 - 2015-11-03 22:22 - 00000451 _____ C:\Windows\system32\{F33C3B9B-72AF-418A-B3FD-560646F7CDA2}.bat
2015-11-03 22:12 - 2015-11-03 22:12 - 00000000 ___SD C:\Windows\system32\CompatTel
2015-11-03 22:12 - 2015-11-03 22:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\appraiser
2015-11-03 21:44 - 2015-11-03 21:46 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2015-11-03 21:44 - 2015-10-02 12:09 - 143481208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2015-11-03 21:43 - 2015-01-09 00:44 - 00419936 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\locale.nls
2015-11-03 21:43 - 2015-01-09 00:43 - 00419936 _____ C:\Windows\system32\locale.nls
2015-11-03 21:30 - 2015-07-30 14:13 - 00124624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\PresentationCFFRasterizerNative_v0300.dll
2015-11-03 21:30 - 2015-07-30 14:13 - 00103120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PresentationCFFRasterizerNative_v0300.dll
2015-11-03 21:28 - 2013-10-14 18:00 - 00028368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEUDINIT.EXE
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00942592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsIntl.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00645120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsIntl.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dat
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dat
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00235520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\url.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00235008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\elshyph.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00233472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\url.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\elshyph.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00182272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00167424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iexpress.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00151552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iexpress.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00143872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wextract.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wextract.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00131072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvpack.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00116736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IEAdvpack.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00105984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00101376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inseng.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00090112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesysprep.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00083456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inseng.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardie.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00077312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00074240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00071680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00069120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardie.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pngfilt.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pngfilt.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmler.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmler.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\imgutil.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00036352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imgutil.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshta.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2015-11-03 21:19 - 2015-11-03 21:19 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2015-11-03 21:12 - 2015-11-03 21:28 - 00014532 _____ C:\Windows\IE11_main.log
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 03:22 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 03:11 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyControl.exe
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 03:08 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbRedirectionGroupPolicyExtension.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 02:48 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 02:48 - 00018944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wksprtPS.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 02:10 - 00044544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsUsbGDCoInstaller.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 01:14 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MsRdpWebAccess.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 01:14 - 00017920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wksprtPS.dll
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-02 00:31 - 01147392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2015-11-03 20:59 - 2013-10-01 23:34 - 01068544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstsc.exe
2015-11-03 20:41 - 2015-11-03 20:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office Starter (Deutsch)
2015-11-03 20:16 - 2015-11-03 20:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\VirtualizedApplications
2015-11-03 20:07 - 2012-08-23 15:10 - 00019456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys
2015-11-03 20:07 - 2012-08-23 15:08 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\TsUsbGD.sys
2015-11-03 20:07 - 2012-08-23 12:12 - 00192000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rdpendp_winip.dll
2015-11-03 20:07 - 2012-08-23 11:51 - 00228864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rdpendp_winip.dll
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 04:08 - 00744448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WUDFx.dll
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 04:08 - 00229888 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 04:08 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WUDFPlatform.dll
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 04:08 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WUDFSvc.dll
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 04:08 - 00045056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WUDFCoinstaller.dll
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 03:26 - 00198656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\WUDFRd.sys
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-07-26 03:26 - 00087040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\WUDFPf.sys
2015-11-03 19:31 - 2012-06-02 15:57 - 00000003 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\MsftWdf_User_01_11_00_Inbox_Critical.Wdf
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:17 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:17 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:16 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:12 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:11 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:11 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:11 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:11 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 22:11 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:35 - 00010752 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:35 - 00009728 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:35 - 00002560 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:32 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:31 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:31 - 00005632 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:31 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:31 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:31 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:20 - 00293376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxgi.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:09 - 00249856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1core.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 21:08 - 00220160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:54 - 00604160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10level9.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:53 - 00207872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:53 - 00187392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UIAnimation.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:49 - 00363008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:48 - 00161792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10_1.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:46 - 01080832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:38 - 00333312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:38 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10core.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:25 - 00245248 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:24 - 00648192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10level9.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:24 - 00221184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\UIAnimation.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:20 - 01238528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 20:20 - 00194560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 19:34 - 00364544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 19:09 - 00522752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsGdiConverter.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 18:26 - 01158144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XpsPrint.dll
2015-11-03 19:18 - 2013-01-13 18:05 - 01682432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\XpsPrint.dll
2015-11-03 19:13 - 2012-03-01 07:46 - 00023408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\fs_rec.sys
2015-11-03 19:13 - 2012-03-01 07:28 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wmi.dll
2015-11-03 19:13 - 2012-03-01 06:29 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wmi.dll
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-06-30 23:24 - 00008856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardres.dll
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-06-30 23:14 - 00008856 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardres.dll
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-06-06 07:16 - 00035480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\TsWpfWrp.exe
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-06-06 07:12 - 00035480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TsWpfWrp.exe
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-03-09 22:48 - 01389208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardagt.exe
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-03-09 22:48 - 00171160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\infocardapi.dll
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-03-09 22:47 - 00619672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardagt.exe
2015-11-03 19:03 - 2014-03-09 22:47 - 00099480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\infocardapi.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-08-05 18:56 - 01110016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-08-05 18:56 - 00022528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icaapi.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-08-05 18:06 - 00039936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\tssecsrv.sys
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-07-15 19:15 - 00094656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mountmgr.sys
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-07-15 19:10 - 01743360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\sysmain.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-07-15 19:10 - 00011264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msmmsp.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-04-18 04:10 - 00460800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\certcli.dll
2015-11-03 19:01 - 2015-04-18 03:56 - 00342016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\certcli.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-09-14 20:45 - 03210240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-08-05 18:56 - 00275456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\InkEd.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-08-05 18:40 - 00216064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\InkEd.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-06-02 01:07 - 00254976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\cewmdm.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-06-02 00:47 - 00210432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cewmdm.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:22 - 14635008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wmp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:21 - 00009728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\spwmp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:21 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msdxm.ocx
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:21 - 00005120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxmasf.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:19 - 12625920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wmploc.DLL
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:07 - 11411456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wmp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:07 - 00008192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\spwmp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:07 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msdxm.ocx
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:07 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxmasf.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-29 19:05 - 12625408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wmploc.DLL
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-04-13 04:28 - 00328704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-01-09 04:14 - 00950272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\perftrack.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-01-09 04:14 - 00091136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-01-09 04:14 - 00029696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\powertracker.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2015-01-09 03:48 - 00076800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdi.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2014-01-28 03:32 - 00228864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wwansvc.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2013-10-30 03:32 - 00335360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msieftp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2013-10-30 03:19 - 00301568 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msieftp.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2013-03-19 06:53 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wwanprotdim.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2012-10-09 19:17 - 00226816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore6.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2012-10-09 19:17 - 00055296 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2012-10-09 18:40 - 00193536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcore6.dll
2015-11-03 19:00 - 2012-10-09 18:40 - 00044032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc6.dll
2015-11-03 18:59 - 2015-08-06 19:04 - 14176768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\shell32.dll
2015-11-03 18:59 - 2015-08-06 19:03 - 01866752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ExplorerFrame.dll
2015-11-03 18:59 - 2015-08-06 18:44 - 12875776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll
2015-11-03 18:59 - 2015-08-06 18:44 - 01498624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExplorerFrame.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 04121600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mf.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 01574400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\quartz.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00782848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wmdrmsdk.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00641024 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msscp.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00500224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOKSE.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00432128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mfplat.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00371712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\qdvd.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00325632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msnetobj.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00206848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mfps.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00188416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pcasvc.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:31 - 00037376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pcadm.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 01202176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\drmv2clt.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 01069056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\cryptui.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00842240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\blackbox.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00680960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\audiosrv.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00631808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\evr.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00497664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\drmmgrtn.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00440832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AudioEng.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00296448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\AudioSes.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00284672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\EncDump.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00126464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\audiodg.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00082432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\cryptsp.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00055808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rrinstaller.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mfpmp.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00011264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pcawrk.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:30 - 00009728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:29 - 00008704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pcaevts.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:28 - 00002048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mferror.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:19 - 00663552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PEAuth.sys
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 03209728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mf.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 01329664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\quartz.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 01005056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptui.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00988160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drmv2clt.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00744960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blackbox.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00617984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wmdrmsdk.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00519680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\qdvd.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00504320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msscp.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00489984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\evr.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00442880 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AUDIOKSE.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00406016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drmmgrtn.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00374784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AudioEng.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00354816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfplat.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00265216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msnetobj.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AudioSes.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00103424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfps.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:12 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:11 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rrinstaller.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:11 - 00023040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfpmp.exe
2015-11-03 18:58 - 2015-02-03 04:09 - 00002048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mferror.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:22 - 00025432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\CompatTelRunner.exe
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:19 - 01291264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\appraiser.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:19 - 00766464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\generaltel.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:19 - 00700416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\invagent.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:19 - 00503808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\devinv.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:19 - 00073216 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\acmigration.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-09-18 20:09 - 01163776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\aeinv.dll
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-06-03 21:16 - 01239720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\aitstatic.exe
2015-11-03 18:57 - 2015-06-03 21:16 - 00193536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\aepic.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:16 - 05569472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:13 - 01730496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00503808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\srcore.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00362496 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wow64win.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00243712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wow64.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00215040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00210944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wdigest.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00086528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\TSpkg.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\srclient.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:11 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wow64cpu.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 01216512 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 01164800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00729088 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00424960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\KernelBase.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00315392 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\rstrui.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00112640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\smss.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00044032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\cryptbase.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00043520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00022016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:10 - 00016384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ntvdm64.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:09 - 00338432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:09 - 00064000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\auditpol.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:05 - 03990976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:05 - 03936192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntoskrnl.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:05 - 00146432 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msaudite.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:05 - 00060416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msobjs.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:02 - 01311768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00686080 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\adtschema.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00006656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\apisetschema.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00006144 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00005120 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004608 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004608 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00004096 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003584 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 04:01 - 00003072 ____H (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00552960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kerberos.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00259584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msv1_0.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00172032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wdigest.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00065536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\TSpkg.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\srclient.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:59 - 00014336 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntvdm64.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:58 - 00050176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\auditpol.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:58 - 00036864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:58 - 00025600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setup16.exe
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:58 - 00017408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\credssp.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:57 - 01114112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll
2015-11-03 18:56 - 2015-09-29 03:57 - 00665088 _____

Administrative Tools are in my Start Menu, but I may have changed a setting in Taskbar and Start Menu Properties under the Start Menu tab to make it appear there. If you right click on an open area of the Taskbar and select Properties, you will get the dialog box that includes that option. If you then click on Customize in the Start Menu tab, you can manage what shows on the Taskbar and the Start Menu... If you scroll almost to the bottom, it offers a couple of options of showing Administrative Tools...

I used the Product Key program and the product key displayed for Windows is completely different from the one the sticker at the bottom of the computer reads. That... is probably a bad thing, right?

No, it is probably fine since you were able to activate the computer and the version you have seems to be a legitimate ASUS install... It is possible that the former owner got a different version of the package and just didn't change the code on the computer... It is good that the computer activated it for you since you wouldn't have known that the one you had was wrong...

I'll leave the logs for nasdaq to comment... I see there are still parts of Sidebar there in the Registry, so maybe he can help with that... As for ATK, it is possible that you could find another program to manage hotkeys or that ASUS has another option elsewhere... I suggest submitting an email request to deal with ATK, noting that it takes an extremely long time to boot with it in place... It may also be possible to selectively stops some of the other parts of ATK so that they don't interfere with the boot...

I tried that link about ATK and also got a 404... I looked again on Google and got the site again... http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/ATK-Package-5811-program.aspx If that still doesn't work, you can search in Google for "asus atk" and it will probably be in the first 5 entries... It might not work the same in Germany, but if it does, that would be another way to find it... It gives more detail about what is in ATK so that it may be worthwhile to look at it and consider turning off the automatic loading of Services that are associated with ATK...

I'll leave the logs for nasdaq to comment... I see there are still parts of Sidebar there in the Registry, so maybe he can help with that...

This fix will remove the Bluetoot registry entries and the Bluetooth Suite folder.

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.

Type Notepad and and click the OK key.

Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file.

start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

HKLM\...\Run: [AtherosBtStack] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\BtvStack.exe [1014432 2011-12-29] (Atheros Communications)
HKLM\...\Run: [AthBtTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe [800416 2011-12-29] (Atheros Commnucations)
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001 -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001 -> {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL =
FF Extension: Avira Browser Safety - C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\QBTBfUqI.default\Extensions\abs@avira.com [2015-10-31] [ist nicht signiert]
R2 AtherosSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\adminservice.exe [106144 2011-12-29] (Atheros Commnucations) [Datei ist nicht signiert]
R2 ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent; C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe [158880 2011-12-29] (Atheros) [Datei ist nicht signiert]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.

The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

===

There could be some registry entry in the Tasks and installed programs that will be seen in the Addition.txt file.

As suggested please post it.

===

To repair the Sidebar I suggest this tool.

Please Download Tweaking.com - Windows Repair from Here

• Install and then run the program
  • Execute the instructions on Step 1 Important
  • Click Next on Step 2 Optional, do the Pre Scan skip Step 3 and 4 Optional for now.
  • On Step 5 Backup System Restore Do a Registry backup. When you have completed this click Next
  • Click on Repairs
  • Click Repairs - Open Repairs in the bottom right corner
  • Click the Unselect All button then select just the item(s) listed below
  • 20 - Repair Windows Sidebar/Gadgets

• Click the Start button and let the process run to completion. Copy any error messages into Notepad, Save it on your Desktop. ( Reboot if asked to do so)
  • Please copy and paste the Contents of this file on your next reply.
  • ===

Okay, I tried my best but a lot of things failed. Also sorry I'm so slow with replies; I'm out of town right now and will only be back on Wednesday. I have the computers with me, but have no real time to work with it.

- I found the Administrative Tools. Bluetooth was already set to "manual", though, so I just kicked it out of Autostart (where it was listed twice, same file, same location) for now. I couldn't find any mentioning of ATK in the Administrative Tools, though. The link came back with a 404 error again, but I managed to find it through google. Since I have no understanding what the individual drivers are named or how to find them, I am kind of stumped how to progress there. Don't really wanna deal with ASUS again, they were so incredibly rude when I contacted them because of the recovery section...

- Shall I write down the Product Key given to me through the program? As in, is that my real product key and not the one on the sticker on the computer? Is that why the ISO failed?

- FRST logs will follow, but first my experience with Tweaking Repair: The prescan already gave me a ton of errors and when I did the registry backup, it told me "Backup had errors or failed" and two things giving me errors spooked me so much that I stopped there instead of continuing on with fixing the sidebar. I will post whatever I got from the prescan and the registry backup log and wait for instructions if I should proceed with the sidebar fixing.

Entferungsergebnis von Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version:05-11-2015
durchgeführt von Sheba (2015-11-09 03:39:05) Run:2
Geladene Profile: UpdatusUser & Sheba (Verfügbare Profile: UpdatusUser & Sheba)
==============================================

fixlist Inhalt:
start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite

End

Wiederherstellungspunkt wurde erfolgreich erstellt.
Prozess erfolgreich geschlossen.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\BtvStack.exe => Keine laufenden Prozesse gefunden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe => Keine laufenden Prozesse gefunden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AdminService.exe => Keine laufenden Prozesse gefunden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\Ath_CoexAgent.exe => Keine laufenden Prozesse gefunden
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\AtherosBtStack => Wert nicht gefunden.
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\AthBtTray => Wert nicht gefunden.
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui" => Schlüssel erfolgreich entfernt
HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\\DefaultScope => Wert erfolgreich entfernt
"HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}" => Schlüssel erfolgreich entfernt
HKCR\CLSID\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} => Schlüssel nicht gefunden.
C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\QBTBfUqI.default\Extensions\abs@avira.com [2015-10-31] => nicht gefunden.
FF Extension: Avira Browser Safety - C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\QBTBfUqI.default\Extensions\abs@avira.com [2015-10-31] [ist nicht signiert] => nicht gefunden
AtherosSvc => Dienst erfolgreich entfernt
ZAtheros Bt&Wlan Coex Agent => Dienst erfolgreich entfernt
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite => erfolgreich verschoben
EmptyTemp: => 65.6 MB temporäre Dateien entfernt.

Das System musste neu gestartet werden.

==== Ende von Fixlog 03:39:25 ====

Zusätzliches Untersuchungsergebnis von Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version:05-11-2015
durchgeführt von Sheba (2015-11-09 03:43:03)
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) (2015-10-29 20:34:51)
==========================================================

==================== Konten: =============================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
Gast (S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-501 - Limited - Disabled)
HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1003 - Limited - Enabled)
Sheba (S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\Sheba
UpdatusUser (S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1000 - Limited - Enabled) => C:\Users\UpdatusUser

==================== Sicherheits-Center ========================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird er entfernt.)

AV: Avira Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {4D041356-F94D-285F-8768-AAE50FA36859}
AS: Avira Antivirus (Enabled - Up to date) {F665F2B2-DF77-27D1-BDD8-9197742422E4}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

==================== Installierte Programme ======================

(Nur Adware-Programme mit dem Zusatz "Hidden" können in die Fixlist aufgenommen werden, um sie sichtbar zu machen. Die Adware-Programme sollten manuell deinstalliert werden.)

Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 10.1.85.3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version: 10.0.32.18 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader X MUI (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-AA0000000001}) (Version: 10.0.0 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
ASUS AI Recovery (HKLM-x32\...\{D39F0676-163E-4595-A917-E28F99BBD4D2}) (Version: 1.0.24 - ASUS)
ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid (HKLM\...\{9B6239BF-4E85-4590-8D72-51E30DB1A9AA}) (Version: 1.2.1 - ASUS)
ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology (HKLM-x32\...\{0969AF05-4FF6-4C00-9406-43599238DE0D}) (Version: 1.02.0041 - ASUS)
Atheros Bluetooth Suite (64) (HKLM\...\{230D1595-57DA-4933-8C4E-375797EBB7E1}) (Version: 7.4.0.115 - Atheros)
ATK Package (HKLM-x32\...\{AB5C933E-5C7D-4D30-B314-9C83A49B94BE}) (Version: 1.0.0023 - ASUS)
Avira Antivirus (HKLM-x32\...\Avira Antivirus) (Version: 15.0.13.210 - Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
Avira Launcher (HKLM-x32\...\{59c4462d-a177-4d44-a95b-deda1be79844}) (Version: 1.1.49.18939 - Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
Avira Launcher (x32 Version: 1.1.49.18939 - Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) Hidden
ETDWare PS/2-X64 10.5.9.0 (HKLM\...\Elantech) (Version: 10.5.9.0 - ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
Fast Boot (HKLM\...\{13F4A7F3-EABC-4261-AF6B-1317777F0755}) (Version: 1.0.10 - ASUS)
InstantOn for NB (HKLM-x32\...\{749F674B-2674-47E8-879C-5626A06B2A91}) (Version: 2.2.0 - ASUS)
Intel® Manageability Engine Firmware Recovery Agent (HKLM-x32\...\{A6C48A9F-694A-4234-B3AA-62590B668927}) (Version: 1.0.0.35342 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 8.0.3.1427 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® OpenCL CPU Runtime (HKLM-x32\...\{FCB3772C-B7D0-4933-B1A9-3707EBACC573}) (Version: - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Processor Graphics (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 10.18.10.4276 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{240C3DDD-C5E9-4029-9DF7-95650D040CF2}) (Version: 1.0.4.220 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Trusted Connect Service Client (HKLM\...\{09536BA1-E498-4CC3-B834-D884A67D7E34}) (Version: 1.23.605.1 - Intel Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.51209 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Klick-und-Los 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\Office14.Click2Run) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - Deutsch (HKLM-x32\...\{90140011-0066-0407-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM-x32\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 4.0.50401.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}) (Version: 8.0.59193 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
NVIDIA Grafiktreiber 311.44 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 311.44 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX (HKLM-x32\...\{46ED2B64-85C7-4E1F-920C-A555B21F2E4C}) (Version: 9.11.1111 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Update 1.11.3 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Update) (Version: 1.11.3 - NVIDIA Corporation)
Qualcomm Atheros WiFi Driver Installation (HKLM-x32\...\{7D916FA5-DAE9-4A25-B089-655C70EAF607}) (Version: 9.2 - Qualcomm Atheros)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 7.49.927.2011 - Realtek)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.6537 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Realtek USB 2.0 Reader Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{62BBB2F0-E220-4821-A564-730807D2C34D}) (Version: 6.1.7601.39015 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
SceneSwitch (HKLM-x32\...\{5172E572-C175-4F80-A6D5-5CB45826AD61}) (Version: 1.0.12 - ASUS)
Shared C Run-time for x64 (HKLM\...\{EF79C448-6946-4D71-8134-03407888C054}) (Version: 10.0.0 - McAfee)
WinFlash (HKLM-x32\...\{8F21291E-0444-4B1D-B9F9-4370A73E346D}) (Version: 2.41.0 - ASUS)
Wireless Console 3 (HKLM-x32\...\{19EA33FB-B34E-40EA-8B8A-61743AEB795A}) (Version: 3.0.27 - ASUS)

==================== Benutzerdefinierte CLSID (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste): ==========================

CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001_Classes\CLSID\{820D63D5-8CFF-46DE-86AF-4997DEDD6DB5}\localserver32 -> C:\Windows\system32\igfxEM.exe (Intel Corporation)

==================== Wiederherstellungspunkte =========================

04-11-2015 20:09:44 Элемент управления Windows Live Mesh ActiveX для удаленных подключений wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:10:53 Στοιχείο ελέγχου ActiveX του Windows Live Mesh για απομακρυσμένες συνδέσεις wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:12:02 Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:13:09 Windows Live Mesh ActiveX control for remote connections wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:14:13 Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:15:26 Windows Live Mesh - ActiveX-besturingselement voor externe verbindingen wird entfernt
04-11-2015 20:17:16 Windows Live Essentials
04-11-2015 20:18:46 WLSetup wird installiert
04-11-2015 22:54:25 Installiert Realtek USB 2.0 Reader Driver
04-11-2015 23:02:49 Installed ATK Package
04-11-2015 23:07:42 Windows Modules Installer
05-11-2015 03:00:10 Windows Update
09-11-2015 03:39:10 Restore Point Created by FRST

==================== Hosts Inhalt: ===============================

(Wenn benötigt kann der Hosts: Schalter in die Fixlist aufgenommen werden um die Hosts Datei zurückzusetzen.)

2009-07-14 03:34 - 2009-06-10 22:00 - 00000824 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Geplante Aufgaben (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) =============

Task: {50C445F5-63C7-4307-A2BA-3FD175178DC3} - System32\Tasks\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d-Logon => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\Bootstrap.exe [2011-11-25] (Intel Corporation)
Task: {53609084-8453-44E8-A248-F118285EAF10} - System32\Tasks\SidebarExecute => C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
Task: {6E05D41E-D4FD-482D-9264-A8A37E249FD2} - System32\Tasks\ATKOSD2 => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe [2012-09-14] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
Task: {8CACC2E7-DA32-4365-89B9-EBDDAF5FF978} - System32\Tasks\ASUS P4G => C:\Program Files\ASUS\P4G\BatteryLife.exe [2012-02-16] (ASUS)
Task: {9DA4301C-41FD-45F3-B120-F203416BCBE0} - System32\Tasks\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\Bootstrap.exe [2011-11-25] (Intel Corporation)

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird die Aufgabe verschoben. Die Datei, die durch die Aufgabe gestartet wird, wird nicht verschoben.)

Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d-Logon.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\Bootstrap.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\ISM-UpdateService-4e00205a-2ab1-4423-8f77-cc25b82cde1d.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® ME FW Recovery Agent\bin\Bootstrap.exe

==================== Geladene Module (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ==============

2015-10-31 06:11 - 2013-03-14 07:28 - 00087328 _____ () C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\NvSmartMax64.dll
2010-07-15 00:11 - 2010-07-15 00:11 - 00031360 _____ () C:\Program Files\ASUS\P4G\DevMng.dll
2015-10-31 06:13 - 2012-02-21 05:29 - 00128280 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
2012-02-21 22:49 - 2012-02-21 22:49 - 00009216 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\GLCDdll.dll
2012-01-31 17:25 - 2012-01-31 17:25 - 01163264 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\acAuth.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) =========

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird nur der ADS entfernt.)

==================== Abgesicherter Modus (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ===================

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird er aus der Registry entfernt. Der Wert "AlternateShell" wird wiederhergestellt.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\McMPFSvc => ""="Service"

==================== EXE Verknüpfungen (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ===============

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird der Registryeintrag auf den Standardwert zurückgesetzt oder entfernt.)

==================== Internet Explorer Vertrauenswürdig/Eingeschränkt ===============

(Wenn ein Eintrag in die Fixlist aufgenommen wird, wird er aus der Registry entfernt.)

==================== Andere Bereiche ============================

(Aktuell gibt es keinen automatisierten Fix für diesen Bereich.)

HKU\S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001\Control Panel\Desktop\\Wallpaper -> C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg
DNS Servers: 192.168.2.1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System => (ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin: 5) (ConsentPromptBehaviorUser: 3) (EnableLUA: 1)
Windows Firewall ist aktiviert.

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER Deaktivierte Einträge ==

(Aktuell gibt es keinen automatisierten Fix für diesen Bereich.)

MSCONFIG\startupreg: ACMON => C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ACMON.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Adobe Reader Speed Launcher => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: ASUS Screen Saver Protector => C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: AthBtTray => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\AthBtTray.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: AtherosBtStack => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite\BtvStack.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: CLMLServer => "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: RTHDVCPL => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s

==================== Firewall Regeln (Nicht auf der Ausnahmeliste) ===============

FirewallRules: [{19E284DE-FE65-45E9-8827-69D5454439A1}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\mcsvchost\McSvHost.exe
FirewallRules: [{EDA33C67-02FC-4CBB-B8DE-B369AC2BA16B}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\Common Files\mcafee\mcsvchost\McSvHost.exe
FirewallRules: [{A87F55DA-E575-4EED-96C3-45FAF8205A78}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe
FirewallRules: [{77C18C1D-5BDA-4FEF-89A5-A487FB888AE1}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe
FirewallRules: [{97068E3E-F9DA-4F0C-9777-90D992E04AE9}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe
FirewallRules: [{22FC49AA-7138-43C5-AEFA-CC472556ADF8}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe

==================== Fehlerhafte Geräte im Gerätemanager =============

==================== Fehlereinträge in der Ereignisanzeige: =========================

Applikationsfehler:
==================
Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:08 AM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 8194) (User: )
Description: Volumeschattenkopie-Dienstfehler: Beim Abfragen nach der Schnittstelle "IVssWriterCallback" ist ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten. hr = 0x80070005, Zugriff verweigert
Die Ursache hierfür ist oft eine falsche Sicherheitseinstellung im Schreib- oder Anfrageprozess.

Vorgang:
Generatordaten werden gesammelt

Kontext:
Generatorklassen-ID: {e8132975-6f93-4464-a53e-1050253ae220}
Generatorname: System Writer
Generatorinstanz-ID: {87c30e3e-4cf6-4a97-b238-0d45de04b104}

Error: (11/04/2015 08:18:46 PM) (Source: System Restore) (EventID: 8193) (User: )
Description: Fehler beim Erstellen des Wiederherstellungspunkts (Prozess = C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe /V; Beschreibung = WLSetup; Fehler = 0x80042319).

Error: (11/04/2015 08:17:54 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-RestartManager) (EventID: 10006) (User: Hakugyokurou)
Description: Die Anwendung oder der Dienst "Windows Search" konnte nicht heruntergefahren werden.

Systemfehler:
=============
Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:50 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "Windows Search" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
%%1069

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:50 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7038) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "WSearch" konnte sich nicht als "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" mit dem aktuellen Kennwort aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers anmelden:
%%50

Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der Dienst richtig konfiguriert ist im Dienste-Snap-In in der Microsoft Management Console (MMC).

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:50 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "Windows Media Player-Netzwerkfreigabedienst" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
%%1069

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:50 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7038) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "WMPNetworkSvc" konnte sich nicht als "NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService" mit dem aktuellen Kennwort aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers anmelden:
%%50

Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der Dienst richtig konfiguriert ist im Dienste-Snap-In in der Microsoft Management Console (MMC).

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:40 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig) (EventID: 10003) (User: NT-AUTORITÄT)
Description: Das WLAN-Erweiterungsmodul wurde unerwartet beendet.

Modulpfad: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm Atheros WiFi Driver Installation\AthIhvWlanExt.dll

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:40 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig) (EventID: 10003) (User: NT-AUTORITÄT)

Modulpfad: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm Atheros WiFi Driver Installation\AthIhvWlanExt.dll

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:37 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig) (EventID: 10003) (User: NT-AUTORITÄT)

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:21 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: Dienst "Application Virtualization Client" wurde unerwartet beendet. Dies ist bereits 1 Mal passiert.

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:20 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7034) (User: )
Description: Dienst "Intel® Management and Security Application User Notification Service" wurde unerwartet beendet. Dies ist bereits 1 Mal passiert.

Error: (11/09/2015 03:39:20 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7031) (User: )
Description: Der Dienst "Intel® Management and Security Application Local Management Service" wurde unerwartet beendet. Dies ist bereits 1 Mal vorgekommen. Folgende Korrekturmaßnahmen werden in 10000 Millisekunden durchgeführt: Neustart des Diensts.

==================== Speicherinformationen ===========================

Prozessor: Intel® Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Prozentuale Nutzung des RAM: 23%
Installierter physikalischer RAM: 8078.32 MB
Verfügbarer physikalischer RAM: 6168.73 MB
Summe virtueller Speicher: 16154.85 MB
Verfügbarer virtueller Speicher: 14134.62 MB

==================== Laufwerke ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:400.55 GB) (Free:344.42 GB) NTFS ==>[system mit Startkomponenten (eingeholt von Laufwerk)]
Drive d: (DATA) (Fixed) (Total:505.64 GB) (Free:505.54 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partitionstabelle ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (Size: 931.5 GB) (Disk ID: 9158AFC3)

Partition: GPT.

==================== Ende von Addition.txt ============================

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.6.2 - Pre-Scan
│ Computer: HAKUGYOKUROU (Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) (64-bit)
│ [started Scan - 09.11.2015 03:45:58]
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Scanning Windows Packages Files.
│ Started at (09.11.2015 03:45:58)

│ No problems were found with the Packages Files.

│ Files Checked & Verified: 5.691

│ Done Scanning Windows Packages Files.(09.11.2015 03:47:07)
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
│ Scanning Reparse Points.
│ Started at (09.11.2015 03:47:07)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local)
│ A Default Reparse Point is missing and this can cause problems on the system.

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\History) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Application Data) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Documents\My Music) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Music)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Documents\My Pictures) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Pictures)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Documents\My Videos) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Videos)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Local Settings) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\My Documents) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Documents)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\NetHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\PrintHood) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Start Menu) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

│ Missing Default Reparse Point: (Original Path: C:\Users\Sheba\Templates) (Target Path: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates)

│ Problems were found with the Reparse Points.
│ You can use the Repair Reparse Points Tool at the bottom of this Window to try and fix these problems.

│ Files & Folders Searched: 222.430
│ Reparse Points Found: 61

│ Done Scanning Reparse Points.(09.11.2015 03:48:26)
│ Checking Environment Variables.
│ Started at (09.11.2015 03:48:26)

│ No problems were found with the Environment Variables.

│ Done Checking Environment Variables. (09.11.2015 03:48:26)
│ [Finished Scan - 09.11.2015 03:48:27]

│ [x] Scan Complete - Problems Found!
│ [x]
│ [x] You can use the Repair Reparse Points or Repair Environment Variables tools at the bottom of this Window if needed.
│ [x]
│ [x] While problems have been found, you can still run the repairs in the program.
│ [x] But for the best results it is recommended to fix the problems reported in this scan if possible.
│ [x] If you need help fixing any of the items in the log, just post in the forums at Tweaking.com for help.

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] System Variables
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Use Fallback Backup Method: 1 (0 = No, 1 = Yes)
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] VSS exe To Use: vss_7_8_2008_2012_64.exe
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Windows Drive: C:
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Windows Folder: Windows
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Windows Path: C:\Windows
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Registry File Location: C:\Windows\System32\Config
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Current Profile: C:\Users\Sheba
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Current Profile SID: S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Current Profile Classes: S-1-5-21-892359256-2953846959-8072590-1001_Classes
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Profiles Location: C:\Users
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Profiles Location 2: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Local Settings AppData: AppData\Local
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Computer Name: HAKUGYOKUROU
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] OS Architecture: 64-bit
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] OS Version: 6.1.7601
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] OS Service Pack: Service Pack 1
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Backup Location: C:\RegBackup\

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Silent command given, program will close after backup.

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Auto Delete Old Backups Enabled, Working...
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Delete backups 7 Days or older. Keep at least 5 Backups.

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Starting Backup...

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Files To Backup:
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\components
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\default
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\sam
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\security
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\software
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\System32\Config\system
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\Default\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\Public\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\Sheba\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Users\UpdatusUser\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Backing Up Files...:
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Using Fallback Backup Method.

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:36] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\components
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Result: Successful (151,80 MB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\components

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\default
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Result: Successful (848,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\default

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\sam
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Result: Successful (24,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\sam

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\security
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Result: Successful (24,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\security

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:38] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\software
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:39] Result: Successful (78,71 MB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\software

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:39] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\System32\Config\system
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:39] Result: Successful (20,84 MB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\System32\Config\system

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:39] Backing Up File: C:\Users\Default\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (256,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Users\Default\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Users\Public\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (256,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Users\Public\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (1,19 MB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Users\Sheba\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Users\Sheba\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (712,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Users\Sheba\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Failed - Error: -1 (API Reg Save Failed (), Tried File Copy, File In use, Cannot copy.)

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Failed - Error: -1 (API Reg Save Failed (), Tried File Copy, File In use, Cannot copy.)

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (240,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Backing Up File: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\ntuser.dat
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Result: Successful (256,00 KB) - C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\C\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\ntuser.dat

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Total Size: 255,11 MB

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Creating DOS restore bat file for use in the Windows Recovery Console:
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Already Exists: C:\Windows\tweaking.com-regbackup-HAKUGYOKUROU-Windows-7-Home-Premium-(64-bit).dat for use in the dos_restore.cmd file
[09.11.2015 - 03:51:40] Done: C:\RegBackup\HAKUGYOKUROU\09.11.2015_03.51.36\dos_restore.cmd

The Teawking tool reports that it Failed to create the restore point.

That is strange. One Restore point was created the last time you have executed the Farbar tool.

Please check your Restore point and make sure this Restore point is still available.

If available the I suggest you run the Tweaking tool .

Click on Repairs

Click Repairs - Open Repairs in the bottom right corner

Click the Unselect All button then select just the item(s) listed below

19 - Repair Volume Shadow Copy Service

20 - Repair Windows Sidebar/Gadgets

26 - Restore Important Windows Services

27 - Set Windows Service to Default Startup

How is the computer running now?

p.s.

Your Addition.txt file is clean.

- I found the Administrative Tools. Bluetooth was already set to "manual", though, so I just kicked it out of Autostart (where it was listed twice, same file, same location) for now. I couldn't find any mentioning of ATK in the Administrative Tools, though. The link came back with a 404 error again, but I managed to find it through google. Since I have no understanding what the individual drivers are named or how to find them, I am kind of stumped how to progress there. Don't really wanna deal with ASUS again, they were so incredibly rude when I contacted them because of the recovery section...

- Shall I write down the Product Key given to me through the program? As in, is that my real product key and not the one on the sticker on the computer? Is that why the ISO failed?

My experience with ASUS support is more a matter of indifference than rudeness... I think they figure if they answer as little as possible, they won't get so many people asking for help... Of course, that is the case with most tech support for products that you own... If needed, you could search each program in the list on that site and find out what it does, then disable the ones you don't want... Just paste the name of the program in Google and look for the topics that seem to explain what it is...

I would definitely write down the Product Key that you got - for whatever reason, it is the one you have now... The ISO would have had a different one since I believe each copy of Windows now has a unique code... For example, I have two copies of Vista and I can install either one, but I am pretty sure that I can only use the key for the one I install and can't switch between the two keys... It used to be that any copy of Win 98 could be installed as long as you had a valid key and you could even install multiple copies with that key, but now it is much less flexible in the interest of limiting how many copies of Windows can be installed with one disk... If you need to reinstall that copy again sometime, the key that you found will be the one that is needed... Of course, it appears that it automatically is used on that computer since it is intended to come with that computer...

I'm back at home now, finally!

- I phoned with ASUS about the ATK package and it was horrible. Either they had no clue or just didn't want to help me... when I told them it caused long boot times, they told me to just uninstall it. When I told them that that gives me error messages, they told me to leave it installed then, it would be there for a reason. When I asked them about the individual drivers, they told me the reason they offer only the package on their homepage is because it all belongs together, it's one thing and shouldn't be separated. Yeeeah... oh, but I found something called "ATKGFNEX Service" in my Administrative Tools. It's one of the few thngs which don't have a description and it starts with the letters "ATK", so maybe that's something?

- Checking my restore points, the computer said the last one was created by Farbar, so I ran Tweaking Repairs - I tried making a restore point with the program again to see if anything had changed, but still got the error message. When the repairs started, a ton of windows popped up and closed again and one was full of error messages, but there was no way I could copy stuff before it closed. After the reboot I found two logs in the folder and both said all jobs were completed, so maybe the error messages didn't mean anything? No clue. If you still want to see the logs, please let me know.

- Besides the computer still needing an ungodly amount of time to stop loading whatever it loads upon boot, it seems to run okay. Still has already as many programs as my old laptop which has everything I need installed on it while the new one is still a "clean" system, but I suppose if ASUS needs so much, I will have to endure that. Will buy an Acer again the next time for sure, though.

- I wrote down the product key given by the computer now, in case I ever need it. What about the key on the sticker? Will I ever need that for anything or can I completely ignore/forget about it?

For the ATKGFNEX Service that you found, it is a generic driver Service that ASUS includes in packages like you have: http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/ATK-Generic-Function-Service-9065-program.aspx

If you can't access that link directly, it is the first link I got with a Google search for ATKGFNEX Service...

I think your best bet is to go into Services in Administrative Tools and set all or most of the ATK things to set manually... You would Right click on each one and then go to Properties - then change from Automatically to Manual... Also, check in your Scheduled Tasks and consider removing any scheduled task for ATK that you don't think you need...

You can ignore that Key that is on the computer, but I would hold on to it just in case you might need it some time in the future - like the recovery partition that you used to have...

I have worked with Acer before they are pretty much the same as ASUS in customer support... I don't buy Acer products any more after the experiences that I had with them...

I'll leave the rest to nasdaq to respond...

Wanted to wait for nasdaq but need to reply now since I will probably be gone for a few days. (I will likely have a surgery on Monday and now suddenly have lots of stuff to finish before that. It's not a big sugery and I can return home afterwards, but I might be in too much pain to feel like working with the computer for a few days.)

As said before, I unfortunately can't find any ATK things in the Services list of the Administrative Tools. As in, nothing there besides the "ATKGFNEX" thing even comes close to being called ATK. I also compared the list of services with the names given on the list on the shouldiremoveit-website and that didn't help me, either. So I honestly have no idea what I would even start to turn off/set to manual.

I only had to contact Acer customer support once and it was actually awesome - my computer tended to shut down suddenly, I suspected simply the fan but someone in a computer store told me it was probably the mainboard. So I sent it in to Acer, the warranty had run out two months before so I expected to pay... but didn't have to. It really was just the fan, which got replaced by a new one and they even repaired two broken keyboard keys I hadn't even mentioned to anyone. And despite the warranty being expired, they charged me nothing. So while I had never phoned anyone personally, getting my computer repaired for free was very nice of them. But then again, differences between Germany and other countries are likely to exist.

Your last FRST log in post 57 shows this process as running.

If the folder in bold and or the file is still on your computer I suggest you disable the start up using the MsConfig applet.

If all is well then you can delete the\ATK Package folder.

If the folder and file are not in the computer then remove it using this fix.

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.

Type Notepad and and click the OK key.

Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file.

start

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.

The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

===

Good luck with your operation.

Reply when you feel ready.

That was easy to do, so I could check for the folder quickly. It's there, the file is there and I found it in the services folder of MSCONFIG. I deactivated it there, but the folder refuses to be deleted; it says files in the folder are running. Rebooting doesn't change that. There's a lot of other things in the ATK Package folder (like seven other folders full of stuff). Not sure if the fixlist file will help since you only said to run it if I can't find the folder.

Also... is my computer ready for my whole files yet? It seems my old computer is finally dying, the hard drive makes beeping/clicking sounds every minute or so and I really feel the need to save my things by getting them over to my new computer since I have no free DVDs to back things up anymore; all my empty ones got used up when I made the rescue disks for the new computer before wiping the hard drive.

Thanks for the good wishes! I hope I can continue working quickly after the surgery.

Edited by Himi

You can move your files any time since your new install is clean... The only problem is that you have that ATK thing slowing things down and it seems to be really hard to remove... However, if you can learn to live with it or figure out a way to at least disable it, your system should be fine...

Make sure your security is up to date and solid before doing the move...

I definitely don't want to live with that, but disabling sounds fine, if only I could figure out how. Since nasdaq said something about deleting the folder (even if it hasn't worked so far) there's hope though, right?

I don't have MBAM on my new computer yet, but Avira runs fine and the Windows Updates are up to date, so that's my current security. Not sure how good or bad that is... Still, doing a scan after the transfer would probably be smart anyway since - according to my old computer which is currently shoving all files I need into a folder - I have 150k files (almost 200GB) to transfer.

I would download at least the free version of MBAM and run it whenever you suspect a problem, like when you transfer all of those files - it is different than an antivirus...

I am afraid that I am not sure what else to do about ATK... If I were sitting at your computer, I might figure it out, but the information available online really doesn't help very much, especially with the translation from English to German and from German to English... Maybe nasdaq will have some more ideas...

While moving all my files/folders into one to make transfering easier Avira told me twice it had found a virus. Great. Not transfering yet before everything is scanned a few times, but my harddrive doesn't want to work much anymore. Awesome stuff to get so many problems one day before a surgery...

Gonna wait and see what nasdaq says about ATK. If there's nothing more than can be done to ensure removing it all without me getting all these error messages again upon boot, then I guess I just have to live with a boot time of 5+ minutes (which will probably become much longer once I have installed all my programs). If it ends up like that, it's fine - I am already so grateful that you helped me so much; I probably still wouldn't have a working computer without you guys.

Edited by Himi

I just found ATK on my ASUS tablet, so I will explore a bit to see if there is some way to manage it more effectively... I can tell you that my tablet has way less memory, isn't very powerful and still boots within a minute or so... However, I may have already disabled all the ASUS stuff - I don't remember what I did when I first set it up... I have Win 10 on it, so it may not be directly comparable...

If it comes down to it, there are a couple of tricks that can claim some of the data on a dying HD, so we can look at that if needed... In the meanwhile, run it as little as possible...

I hope the surgery goes well...

Hey guys, just wanting to quickly say that I have not forgotten about this at all! Surgery went kind of fine, but now that I was finally feeling better I had a tooth removal on Thursday on top of everything else and need to cool my face with a cooling pack a lot right now. With only one hand free, on antibiotics and in a lot of pain again, I still haven't continued to work on my computer and just tend to rest a lot. But I hope that I'll be well enough soon to continue! Please keep this topic open! I promise I'll be back! Thank you so much for your hard work and being so patient with me! :)