• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mbohl

What is rfzitjlr.exe

2 posts in this topic

I was recently infected with a couple of viruses, which seemed to clean up, but left some crap in my registry. I used Norton, Ad-aware and Spybot to clean them up. I also used Hijack this to remove two entries (bridge.dll & another whose name escapes me.) I used Startup Cop to stop "loader.exe" and "omniscient.exe" from loading at startup (these were not removed by any of the previously mentioned programs. I notice, however, a program named "rfzitjlr.exe" is listed in Startup Cop as an active program. Even when I disable it, it replicates itself and reappears, leaving the disabled entry intact (I now have 4 "rfzitjlr.exe" listings in Startup Cop, 3 disabled, one enabled.) What is it, should I get rid of it, and if so, how?

Sincerely,

mbohl

hey bro , u r not alone , im having a similar problem, but mine gives a blank desktop on boot up .. the only way to get in , is to kill the process

at Task Manager ,, my file name is 8r6mno.exe

before that was something and its replicating ,,

replicators !!!!!!!!!! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0