• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
access00

CoolWebSearch keeps coming back...

2 posts in this topic

I have read all of the posted instructions and I use AdAware 6 Professional, SpyBot Search and Destroy, BHODaemon, CWShredder and Norton System Works 2004 but I am still finding over 300 CoolWebSearch every day with AdAware Pro. I am using Netscape as my browser but that doesn't seem to help. I also get a dwwin.exe error everytime I shut down.

I have downloaded HiJack This and run it to produce the log file, but I do not see how to post it to this forum.

Could someone please give me instructions.

To post your log on the forums, after you scan in Hijack This click Save Log and save it somewhere you can find it, then a wordpad document pops up copy and paste this into the forums, sorry i can't do much more. Hope things work out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0