• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cjr

HELP

2 posts in this topic

I have read and re read the instructions and faq and am at a loss as how to get help in removing this parasite that has infected my computer. I ran spybot and copied the log file but do not know what to do next, can someone guide me thru?My browser has been hijacked.

cjr

Okay... if you could, could you download HiJackThis to its own folder and run it? HiJackThis can be downloaded from: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe . When that gets done running, click Save Log and save the log someplace. It'll also open the log and display it in Notepad, so copy the resulting log and post it here as a reply. From there, someone will find it and tell you what needs fixing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0