• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yakduck

Cleaning up from about:blank - Easy CD

2 posts in this topic

I am having some Easy CD Creator problems after an infection with about:blank. I have since repaired most of my computer (video drivers and other certain programs had to be reinstalled), but my Easy CD Creator 4 will not recognize .mp3 extensions as a valid audio file.

I have checked if the file names have been changed - they are still .mp3 and play in all other applications without a problem.

I have reinstalled (uninstalled first) Easy CD Creator from the backup CD 3 times and cleaned up all the left over files - no change.

Funny thing - I can still start to create a music CD from my saved .cl4 files that I have saved but I still cannot ("T7319 Track write error") complete those Cd's past about 8%.

Anyone else have any problems like this??? Anyone know how to fix this?? Any one Know of a good and FREE Cd burning program I could use and just forget about Easy CD Creator?

I would recommend either upgrading to Easy CD Creator 5 or 6 or downloading and trying Feurio! (http://www.feurio.de). As long as you have an ASPI installed, Feurio should work with no problem.

If you have questions, feel free to ask the guys at http://www.afterdawn.com . Also, there's almost always someone in their chatroom which can be found using any IRC client by connecting to:

Server: irc.addictz.net

Port: 6667

Channel: #ad_buddies

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0