Cleaning up from about:blank - Easy CD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yakduck

yakduck

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:53 PM

I am having some Easy CD Creator problems after an infection with about:blank. I have since repaired most of my computer (video drivers and other certain programs had to be reinstalled), but my Easy CD Creator 4 will not recognize .mp3 extensions as a valid audio file.

I have checked if the file names have been changed - they are still .mp3 and play in all other applications without a problem.

I have reinstalled (uninstalled first) Easy CD Creator from the backup CD 3 times and cleaned up all the left over files - no change.

Funny thing - I can still start to create a music CD from my saved .cl4 files that I have saved but I still cannot ("T7319 Track write error") complete those Cd's past about 8%.

Anyone else have any problems like this??? Anyone know how to fix this?? Any one Know of a good and FREE Cd burning program I could use and just forget about Easy CD Creator?

#2 Aaron B.

Aaron B.

There is hope, but it's small...

• Retired Staff - Helper
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:47 PM

I would recommend either upgrading to Easy CD Creator 5 or 6 or downloading and trying Feurio! (http://www.feurio.de). As long as you have an ASPI installed, Feurio should work with no problem.
If you have questions, feel free to ask the guys at http://www.afterdawn.com . Also, there's almost always someone in their chatroom which can be found using any IRC client by connecting to:
Server: irc.addictz.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #ad_buddies
"This is no mere ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance."
- Legolas from The Fellowship of the Ring
My personally hosted website

CWShredder download
HiJackThis download

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button