• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Primodinapoli

Ad-aware & Spybot S&D....................

5 posts in this topic

I have Adaware 6.0 (referrence file 0R150 05.07.2003). This thing hasn't updated in months, manually or otherwise. I have seen that there is an update ending with 2004, but after I load that one and try to update again, the 2003 one keeps wanting to load again as the latest update. I also have Spybot S&D 1.1 (rel 4), and it hasn't updated either in "many" months. When I try to update, it always says there is no newer updates. I was wondering if maybe there is something I can do to update these, or haven't there been any updates in so long? Any help in this matter would be appreciated. :wave:

You're welcome. Be sure to keep them updated. New malware appears all the time!

:wave:

There is one forum right here dedicated to software updates annoucements, a great place to check at a glance for updates/upgrades to your favorites applications.