Jump to content

SP 2

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Atom_*

  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

I'd like to know if anyone here suggests or plans to hold off on SP 2 when it is released and why? I mean, it's only inevitable that there will be some security flaw one week after release. Who's holding off until the bugs get worked out and who's gonna jump on this as soon as it's released?

#2 Tuxedo Jack

Tuxedo Jack

    Creator of TuxPE, a Cat5-o'-9-Tails, Etherkillers, and more

  • Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 11:16 PM

I'll take it - I have XP Corporate at my office, and I can clone without problems, so I can test SP2 all I like with little or no repercussions.
Signature file is under revision. This will be back shortly.

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button