• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErikAlbert

Looking for a software

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone of the members know a software that reports any change on your harddisk, like added and changed registers, added and changed files, etc... between a boot and shutdown session ?

I must be able to read that report with notepad.

well, all I could think of right now is X-cleaner. it function during start up, and check the registry for any files that don't belong there. also, if anyone change your home address X-cleaner will detect it, and ask you if you want the change or not (this solves my about blank problem a lot), this is it's best feature I think. X-cleaner is alo free, try it and see if you like it. thats all I could think of though.

InCtrl5 would do that. Zdnet distributes it. I'm not sure if they're charging for it or not. There's another program called regshot, but I think it only monitors registry changes.

Thanks for the tips Mike and Stilcho

Inctrl5 isn't free (about $6 for a single download), but I found a website were I could download it for free.