• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 moomoo

moomoo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:43 AM

First off I'd like to say hi to all my potential saviours! :D

Here is my problem, when I try to open any link in IE in a new indow the page will not load. The link I clicked (which should open in a new open - I hold down the shift key) opens in the current window and a new window opens but nothing will load in it.

A friend of mine mentioned that he had this problem a few years ago and came here and got it sorted. We tried to do a search but we couldn't find it.

We believe it has something to do with replacing a "Oxxx.dll" file.

Could someone please outline the fix for this problem. I am not a tech guru so don't know a lot - so please be reasonably "plain englished" about it!

Thanks in advance

Moomoo :p

#2 Master Green

Master Green

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 09:28 PM

Hi,
Try this even though I'm not sure this is the cure all, but go to your Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options then Privacy. If you slider is set to "High" I would lower it to "Medium High" (and then Medium if need be), and then click apply and okay. See if that is what the doctor ordered. Keep us posted...

#3 moomoo

moomoo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:28 AM

Thanks for trying but that wasn't it. I think it has to do with O.dll I mentioned above. Could someone else please take a look and let me know. Thanks in advance!

Moomoo

#4 moomoo

moomoo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:50 AM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button