• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nybombers7

Importing from Netscape Mail to Outlook

4 posts in this topic

Any one know how to import my mail from Netscape mail to Outlook? Or for that matter does anyone have a recomendation for a better mail program to use? I seem to get too many errors with netscape and was going to switch to Outlook, but can't get it to Import my mail.

I am using windows XP with the latest netscape and IE.

Thanks!

I use Pocomail

http://www.pocomail.com/

# Unlike some competing products, PocoMail doesn't use the Internet Explorer component to preview your HTML messages. Instead it uses an internal HTML viewer.

# PocoMail does not understand VBScript or JavaScript, which are used to write email viruses.

# PocoMail will not run PocoScript, its own scripting language, from messages you receive. While VBScript and JavaScript let a third-party control your mailer, PocoScript was designed to let you better control your mailer. You'll need to enable PocoScript on a message (to better process it) before the script can run

far more secure than OE , also has great Spam filtering

free demo version available , but well worth buying

:D:D:D

Edited by Gruntfuttock

Thanks I like that program, how stable is it though (meaning will it be around for a while?) I was able to import my e-mail from netscape, but say they stop making it and I need to switch to a different e-mail program will I be able to do that without loosing all my mail?

Well I have been using it for about 2 -3 years now , they update fairly regularly , and although I have never tried , I think you can export stuff quite easily.

It`s also been featured on quite a few Magazine CD`s here in the UK.

but If they stop updating , there is nothing stopping you from carrying on using it , the security and Junk mail features will still work.

have fun :D

Edited by Gruntfuttock