Open Ports Taged as "Exploitable by Spammers"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andreaba

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 07:56 AM

Recently I went to a friendís blog and posted a comment. Now I've been posting comments at her site for a very long time. All of a sudden I get this message below.
I've already done Hijack this and run Ad aware and Spybot as well as my virus protection program. I'm posting in here because my other post in the other forum was buried unter 10 pages and I got my original problem fixed but I also need this one looked at.
What can I do about this?

Your comment has not been posted because the computer you are using appears on a list of machines exploitable by spammers. You can fix the problem by consulting the

following results

dnsbl.sorbs.net - SOCKS Proxy See: http://www.dnsbl.sor...=; Dynamic IP Address See:

dnsbl.njabl.org - open proxy -- 1049225701

#2 cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,317 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 09:55 AM

I'd do what they suggest in http://www.dnsbl.sor...=;

If you are unsure about how to get delisted, or want to know some of the reasons behind the blocking, please use the SORBS Support System this system is new and does have a couple of bugs which may not give you any information.

It should, hoswever, be used as your first call as it will help most of you with your problems. It will also give you the opportunity to log a support ticket with SORBS, enabling you to get help.

Did you already get in touch with them? It seems that your ISP may have a spammer using it, and they inadvertently blocked you along with the actual spammer(s).

What ISP are you using?

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button