• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pierre (aka Terdef)

MicroWorld's Free Antivirus Toolkit Utility ?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am consulted about MicroWorld's Free Antivirus Toolkit Utility. Who knows? Is it safe? Is it usefull?

http://www.mwti.net/antivirus/free_utilities.asp

Also, I don't like at all things like

What information does MicroWorld need and what does it do with it?

MicroWorld needs your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiry date. This information allows MicroWorld to provide you timely information about product releases, to fulfill your orders and keep you updated about the order status.

Will MicroWorld change its' policy?

When you browse this website, you agree to the collection and use of your information by MicroWorld. If MicroWorld alters its privacy policy in any way, the changes will be posted here for your ready reference.

Edited by Pierre (aka Terdef)

I have seen this website.

The majority of pc users are ignorant and they don't even know what is wrong with their pc. Do you really think that these people recognize a "KLEZ virus". Of course NOT.

So these people need a very good overall anti-virus scanner, etc. and NOT a tool per malware. These people need KAV or NOD32 or any other decent AV scanner.

I'm always looking for good and SIMPLE solutions for ignorant pc users and this site is worthless for these people.

Professionals and experts don't need help, they know already enough about malware.

Can l trust all these tools ? I don't even understand the purpose of these tools.

Aren't these viruses scanned by the other AV softwares already ?

Edited by ErikAlbert