Photo

MicroWorld's Free Antivirus Toolkit Utility ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pierre (aka Terdef)

Pierre (aka Terdef)

• Ambassador
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 05:33 AM

Hi,

I am consulted about MicroWorld's Free Antivirus Toolkit Utility. Who knows? Is it safe? Is it usefull?

http://www.mwti.net/...e_utilities.asp

Also, I don't like at all things like

What information does MicroWorld need and what does it do with it?
MicroWorld needs your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiry date. This information allows MicroWorld to provide you timely information about product releases, to fulfill your orders and keep you updated about the order status.

Will MicroWorld change its' policy?
When you browse this website, you agree to the collection and use of your information by MicroWorld. If MicroWorld alters its privacy policy in any way, the changes will be posted here for your ready reference.

Edited by Pierre (aka Terdef), 17 July 2004 - 05:52 AM.

Pierre (aka Terdef)
Assiste.com - ASAP
administrator
Computers security, Internet privacy and dirty tricks

#2 ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert

Typical User

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

I have seen this website.
The majority of pc users are ignorant and they don't even know what is wrong with their pc. Do you really think that these people recognize a "KLEZ virus". Of course NOT.

So these people need a very good overall anti-virus scanner, etc. and NOT a tool per malware. These people need KAV or NOD32 or any other decent AV scanner.

I'm always looking for good and SIMPLE solutions for ignorant pc users and this site is worthless for these people.
Professionals and experts don't need help, they know already enough about malware.

Can l trust all these tools ? I don't even understand the purpose of these tools.
Aren't these viruses scanned by the other AV softwares already ?

Edited by ErikAlbert, 18 July 2004 - 04:08 PM.

ErikAlbert
Simplicity is always brilliant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button