Photo

hi im really new and i dont no what to do.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 overprotected

overprotected

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 12:38 PM

hi im only 11 years old, i have a computer to my own, im not aloud to download any anti-virus stuff. cause last time i tried norton it didn't even work. my computer has the wininit.BAK virus. i deleted the hijackthis.log. for somreason it was in my documents. i've gone to a website saying how to delete the wininit trojan. to tell you the truth i dont even no what a trojan is. and nothing makes sence. im only a little girl and i dont get ANY of that stuff. everyday i go threw my files and delete all mysterious files that i downloaded that day. i tried deleting the wininit.bak file and text files that came along with it. my computer seems to not have anything wrong with it. i've had problems before, i had to wipe out my computer once. and if i dont get this solved i might have to wipe it out again. also i have a question, theres this lu.dat file in my WINDOWS folder does anybody no what it is? could someone please tell me how to do this with it making sence. i also have another problem my computer double clicks, i dont no if thats a virus or a setting on my computer. please try and help me...if you can thank you so much!

#2 overprotected

overprotected

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

I don't know what any of this stuff is. what is hijackthis ? i've never herd of it. i had it on my computer but then i deleted it. cause it was in my documents. and i wouldn't put something in there. and its my computer and i only let my parents and my younger sister use it often. i think my sister downloaded this called wininit. i dont no what it is. all i no that it is a trojan. and im not smart enough to understand the dicretions into getting rid of it :techsupport: please help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button