• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
overprotected

hi im really new and i dont no what to do.

2 posts in this topic

hi im only 11 years old, i have a computer to my own, im not aloud to download any anti-virus stuff. cause last time i tried norton it didn't even work. my computer has the wininit.BAK virus. i deleted the hijackthis.log. for somreason it was in my documents. i've gone to a website saying how to delete the wininit trojan. to tell you the truth i dont even no what a trojan is. and nothing makes sence. im only a little girl and i dont get ANY of that stuff. everyday i go threw my files and delete all mysterious files that i downloaded that day. i tried deleting the wininit.bak file and text files that came along with it. my computer seems to not have anything wrong with it. i've had problems before, i had to wipe out my computer once. and if i dont get this solved i might have to wipe it out again. also i have a question, theres this lu.dat file in my WINDOWS folder does anybody no what it is? could someone please tell me how to do this with it making sence. i also have another problem my computer double clicks, i dont no if thats a virus or a setting on my computer. please try and help me...if you can thank you so much!

I don't know what any of this stuff is. what is hijackthis ? i've never herd of it. i had it on my computer but then i deleted it. cause it was in my documents. and i wouldn't put something in there. and its my computer and i only let my parents and my younger sister use it often. i think my sister downloaded this called wininit. i dont no what it is. all i no that it is a trojan. and im not smart enough to understand the dicretions into getting rid of it :techsupport: please help me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0