• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NonSuch

E-Mail Notifications of Responses to Posts

4 posts in this topic

Of late (sometime after the move to the new board) I have realized that I'm not always receiving e-mail notification when there's been a response to a thread in which I've posted.

I'm trying to check back on everything, to make sure no one gets left in the lurch, but I had one today where the user, fortunately, posted back because she had no response from her post on the 11th of July. I received notification of her post today, but did not receive notification of the July 11th post.

I'm also seeing threads appearing to be unanswered by those that I know would never do that intentionally.

A number of us have noticed the same thing, NonSuch. Mike has no explanation.

It doesn't seem to happen very often.

Thanks cnm,

It must be those @!~#%&*()$$# gremlins after us again!!! Time to get out the repair kit. :techsupport: