• Announcements

• Budfred

IE 11 copy/paste problem

It has come to our attention that people using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) are having trouble with copy/paste to the forum. If you encounter this problem, using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome seems to get around the problem. We do not know what the problem is, but it seems to be specific to IE 11 and we are hopeful that Microsoft will eventually fix it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HitmanFan22

PSS Codec.....

2 posts in this topic

Hi there. I was just going through some of my Playstation games, putting them in my DVD ROM Drive on my computer and I was actually able to Rip some of the movie files off into video clips.

I can ONLY get them to work with Windows Media Player. The video portion is absolutely PERFECT, but there is no audio at all. When I ripped them from the CD, they came off as PSS files.

And when I play them in Windows Media Player while connected to the internet, it says searching for codec, then error downloading codec.

So, that means there MUST be an audio codec for these files out there somewhere, but I am unable to find one. And that's why I'm posting here to find out if anyone possibly has one.

So, if SOMEONE out there can PLEASE help me out, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks and take care.

Edited by HitmanFan22